Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So gemplers doesn't report anymore?

tag
CreditGuy03
Established Contributor

So gemplers doesn't report anymore?

Just got off the phone with the rep and she said that they no longer report to the credit bureaus anymore. She said it was implemented back in January. So FYI gemplers can be taken off of the list
Equifax - 628, Experian -627, Transunion- 654 In the garden until 01/01/2019
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: So gemplers doesn't report anymore?

@CreditGuy03 wrote:
Just got off the phone with the rep and she said that they no longer report to the credit bureaus anymore. She said it was implemented back in January. So FYI gemplers can be taken off of the list

Yes, and they instituted some policy where you have to make a certain amount of purchases and some fixed purchase total per month or year.

I can't remember now because the conversation was a few months back but it was ridiculous......like $2500 a year or 3 purchases a month.....as well as no longer reporting.

After a decade plus I cancelled my account.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

That must be an old account for you.  I didn't know they existed anymore.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I acquired and used my Gempler's account last year, and it appears that they may have reported for me on every single payment made to them (all over $50 though). My last payment made was in December, and it was promptly reported also. It appears that I had made a note last year in my computer after either speaking to their CS, or just by researching online, which says that the payment should be made the month following the month of purchase--and that too should be made within the first 6 days of the aforementioned "following month".

If any of the stupidity I mentioned above makes any sense to you, then go ahead and give Gempler's a try....?

EDIT: just read the line where you mentioned about the change they implemented in January Smiley Sad My trick might not work anymore.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.