cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spark Business Visa Approved!!

Frequent Contributor

Spark Business Visa Approved!!

Had my own PLLC for a year and never fully got into establishing business credit for it.

Well New Year, New Opportunities!

I decided to apply for the Spark Business Visa by Capital One and within less than 30 seconds I was approved.

This will be great for me to start building credit for my business! Smiley Happy

AMEX Platinum Card- NPSL // AMEX Premier Gold Card- NPSL // Discover IT // Bank of America Travel Rewards // Chase Sapphire Preferred // AMEX Delta Platinum // Venture One // Barclays JetBlue MC // Synchrony Walmart MC // Barclays Apple Rewards // AMEX BCE // Blaze MC // BP Gas

Capital One Spark Business Visa // BP Business Solutions MC
5 REPLIES
Established Contributor

Re: Spark Business Visa Approved!!

Congrats.
The sad news is that Capital One only reports to the personal credit bureaus and they do not report to any of the business credit Agencies.

It's still a good, simple to use card though.

I would suggest looking into Amex, as you already have a personal file with them, they typically don't do a hp and they do report only to business credit agencies.
NFCU-Capital One-Chase-Discover-AMEX-Costco-Store cards
Total CL: 150k+
Message 2 of 6
Frequent Contributor

Thanks YupYup413!

I’m definitely going to do that!!
AMEX Platinum Card- NPSL // AMEX Premier Gold Card- NPSL // Discover IT // Bank of America Travel Rewards // Chase Sapphire Preferred // AMEX Delta Platinum // Venture One // Barclays JetBlue MC // Synchrony Walmart MC // Barclays Apple Rewards // AMEX BCE // Blaze MC // BP Gas

Message 3 of 6

The Capital one spark business cards report  to Experian Business credit report also!

Message 4 of 6
Frequent Contributor

Thanks MarcusMudd! I need to get a good business file going!!

Message 5 of 6
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!!
(BK7 d/c-08/2013/FICO-400's) ~ Current scores....Your guess is as good as mine! ???
Scores being held down by tons of INQ/New acts Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 6