Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staples CLI

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Staples CLI

$7000 to $9100 (I asked for $12k) computer countered instantly over phone with rep.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Staples CLI

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 2 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats! ..

Message 3 of 7
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

$7000 to $9100 (I asked for $12k) computer countered instantly over phone with rep.

I just saw this.  That's a high limit it seems for this card.  Congrats!  Was it a hp or sp?  Also, have you had this acct. long and run a lot spend through it?  ty in advance

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 4 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

I just saw this.  That's a high limit it seems for this card.  Congrats!  Was it a hp or sp?  Also, have you had this acct. long and run a lot spend through it?  ty in advance

it's a NO PG business card so they can HP my business credit all day long but nothing from personal.

Yes, I have had the card for probably 2 years. it was nearly maxed out for a year and now paid it off.

Message 5 of 7
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats! That's a whole lotta office supplies!! 🖊 📝 ✏️ 

Message 6 of 7
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict I went ahead and called in and requested an additional $5k.  I got it and a hp on personal.Smiley Sad  Citi pulls the living h3ll out of me for everything.  The CSR didn't even tell me she was going to pull my report, I was on hold for several minutes, got the ding on my phone and saw they pulled Exp.  (sigh)  

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.