Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This 70k Chase Ink Plus offer is tempting

tag
ezdoesit
Valued Contributor

This 70k Chase Ink Plus offer is tempting

Of course right since I have no intentions of applying for anything I get this offer.  Chase Ink Plus 70k for 5k spend in 3 months.  Even though I want to apply unfortunately I am probably going to pass.  Even though I have a checking and savings with them I don't evn know how they would know I have a business account with Citi.  I have never wrote checks from one to another.

I don't know if the offer code will work for anyone else but if you want it let me know.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
red259
Super Contributor

Re: This 70k Chase Ink Plus offer is tempting

@ezdoesit wrote:

Of course right since I have no intentions of applying for anything I get this offer.  Chase Ink Plus 70k for 5k spend in 3 months.  Even though I want to apply unfortunately I am probably going to pass.  Even though I have a checking and savings with them I don't evn know how they would know I have a business account with Citi.  I have never wrote checks from one to another.

I don't know if the offer code will work for anyone else but if you want it let me know.

This is the offer they have in the chase branches. The AF is NOT waived with this offer. You likely got the offer because your business is listed in some public database/phonebook/etc. It has nothing to do with your citibank account. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 2 of 3
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: This 70k Chase Ink Plus offer is tempting

I've received the 70k offer now in the mail as well.

It's almost like getting the May "Small Business Offer" because in May you earned 60K points but the first year's AF was waived.

If you plan to redeem for travel, the 70K offer is potentially better. (since $95 becomes $125 in travel credit with the extra 10k points)

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.