Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring UR's from Biz to Personal Account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transferring UR's from Biz to Personal Account

Everytime I try to transfer points from my Ink Plus to my CSP i get the message "An unexpected error has occured".  I have tried on multiple different computers/browsers over the course of many different days and also on mobile multiple times and get the same error.  

Today I tried to transfer to my Freedom card and it went through just fine and then I was able to transfer from my Freedom to my CSP.  It's not a huge deal becuase it's just one extra step and I know I can also transfer to points from my Ink plus directly to partners but I just like seeing them all in one place.  

Just wondering if anyone else has heard of this or maybe something I'm missing.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transferring UR's from Biz to Personal Account

@Anonymous wrote:

Everytime I try to transfer points from my Ink Plus to my CSP i get the message "An unexpected error has occured".  I have tried on multiple different computers/browsers over the course of many different days and also on mobile multiple times and get the same error.  

Today I tried to transfer to my Freedom card and it went through just fine and then I was able to transfer from my Freedom to my CSP.  It's not a huge deal becuase it's just one extra step and I know I can also transfer to points from my Ink plus directly to partners but I just like seeing them all in one place.  

Strange, I never have that issue.  Might want to give their technical department a call

Message 2 of 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Transferring UR's from Biz to Personal Account

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Strange, I never have that issue.  Might want to give their technical department a call

I've never had any issues as well 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.