Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to gather some Amex BBP Approval DPs

tag
oDrew
New Contributor

Trying to gather some Amex BBP Approval DPs

Good morning, everyone!

I'm trying to gather some data points for Amex Blue Business Plus approvals. For those of you who have been approved, would you mind sharing the following:

• Credit score at time of approval
  • Income
  • Existing relationship with Amex?
  • Starting limit

I ask because I am an existing customer since early 2021 (personal gold), and it's been a long road after a rebuild. I applied last month and was denied at 683 (apparently my score was not up to date on their end). This was a soft pull, so no big deal. However, I did not try recon - it has been 31 days since that app. My score has since updated to 710 on Experian, including the FICO score Amex provides (updated on 4/12). I am now pre-approved for all personal cards excluding revolvers. I'm wondering if I should apply again, call recon, or just wait another 15-30 days. I have read that although my score has updated, there is still a chance they may pull last month's score. I've finished my SUB for the gold and want to move on to the BBP &/or Plat as my next two. Any advice or suggestions is much appreciated.

American Express Rose Gold (NPSL)
American Express Green (NPSL)
American Express Blue Business Plus (30K)
American Express Blue Business Cash (10k)
American Express Business Prime (5K)
American Express Hilton Honors Business (6K)
NFCU Flagship (28K)
Wells Fargo Active Cash (11.3K)
Wells Fargo Gallery Furniture (20K)
Capital One QuickSilver (10.5K)
Discover IT (13K)
US Bank Cash+ (5K)
Barclays Rewards (7K)
Synchrony Amazon Prime (10K)
Synchrony Lowes (35K)
Synchrony Ashley Homestore (10K)
Best Buy Store Card (12.5K)
PenFed PCR (7.5K)

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Trying to gather some Amex BBP Approval DPs

@oDrew wrote:

... Any advice or suggestions is much appreciated.

A rudimentary approval search will yield answersSmiley Wink -- here's my approval from 7/2019. Of note, five months later I got this.

Good luck.

Message 2 of 3
mchang124
Regular Contributor

Re: Trying to gather some Amex BBP Approval DPs

heres my approval from earlier this month: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/Amex-Blue-Business-Plus-Approval/m-p/6296790#M35325

“It’s nice to be important but it’s more important to be nice”
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.