Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two new net 30 accounts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two new net 30 accounts

Good day everyone, I have not really tried to build any business credit. I have been a business owner for about 9 months and have been really focused on the personal side versus the business side. I keep reading about how accounts are not reporting the correct agencies or not reporting at all.

I also read somewhere but can not remember that someone said if the accounts are not reporting that you can have them manually enter via D&B. I hope that is the case.

Well today I went online and created accounts with both quill and uline. Order products from both of them with each order totaling right about $150.00. The difference between the two is that quill gave me some discounts and a bunch of free stuff along with free shipping. Uline say you must pay the cost to be the boss and please pay your shipping on the way out. However, but of them had a check box if I wanted to be invoice, so I selected it for both accounts. About 30 minutes later I received customer account numbers and net 30 terms for both orders. Each company shipped the items on the same day.

Question, how can I get these items to report to D&B?

Thanks for your help in advance. These are my first commercial accounts.

4 REPLIES 4
ScorpioRising
New Contributor

Re: Two new net 30 accounts

You don't have to do anything. Both companies report to D&B but I can't exactly tell you when they will but they'll report without you having to "make" them do so.

Good luck with your Business credit building!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ScorpioRising wrote:

You don't have to do anything. Both companies report to D&B but I can't exactly tell you when they will but they'll report without you having to "make" them do so.

Good luck with your Business credit building!

Thank you,

My first orders had arrived the next day. Uline and Quill are pretty quick.

Should I pay the invoices now or wait at least 7 days?

Message 3 of 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats on your new accounts. It is okay to pay sooner. Nothing wrong with it.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Red1Blue wrote:

Congrats on your new accounts. It is okay to pay sooner. Nothing wrong with it.

Thank you, I am reaching for the 100 PAYDEX score!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.