cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Card **Approval

Get your FICO Score for free

No credit card required

M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Card **Approval

Applied on Thanksgiving Day, TU was lockedSmiley Tongue

Called in Yesterday, spoke to a very nice lady in UW,

She said was able to pull CB while on the phone.

I asked a couple of questions, She said "Good Sign" that it was not instantly declined.

 

Congratulations XXXXX!

You are approved for the U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards Card.

Here are a few things to know about your new card:

• Your credit line is $30,000.

• Your card should arrive via U.S. Postal Service in approximately six days.

 

Edited to add:  16.99% APR   .. after the 0% Promo rate ends in Feb. 2023

 

I do not have TU F9 score .. F8 is 804

Many new personal accts. LOL/24 & several Inqs.

 

I am Shocked that the approval came so fast.

(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)

 

 

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Card **Approval

Congratulations 🎉🎈🎊 @M_Smart007. Happy for you. Good SL.

CARDS: Discover It | QuickSilver One | Kohl’s | BBT Spectrum Cash Rewards | BBT Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | OverStock
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574
Message 2 of 33
sugarcreek67
Frequent Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Card **Approval

Congrats getting that card from USB


>>current scores 12/11/21
EQ Fico9 759 | TU Fico9 763 | EX Fico9 768
EX fico 8 753 | EQ Fico8 745 | TU Fico 8 760 | Navy score 294
Message 3 of 33
Kasuito39
Frequent Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Card **Approval

Congrats on your approval

Message 4 of 33
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Card **Approval


@M_Smart007 wrote:

Applied on Thanksgiving Day, TU was lockedSmiley Tongue

Called in Yesterday, spoke to a very nice lady in UW,

She said was able to pull CB while on the phone.

I asked a couple of questions, She said "Good Sign" that it was not instantly declined.

 

Congratulations XXXXX!

You are approved for the U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards Card.

Here are a few things to know about your new card:

• Your credit line is $30,000.

• Your card should arrive via U.S. Postal Service in approximately six days.

 

I do not have TU F9 score .. F8 is 804

Many new personal accts. LOL/24 & several Inqs.

 

I am Shocked that the approval came so fast.

 


Congratulations! I notice your picture indicates a mastercard Is yours a mastercard or Visa? I only see Visa available on their website now. 

Message 5 of 33
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Card **Approval

Nice approval! Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 33
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Card **Approval

@M_Smart007 That is a terrific approval for US Bank. Definitely congrats!

 

What kind of relationship do you have with US Bank? 

 

Thanks,

bizcredit11

Message 7 of 33
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Card **Approval


@BearsCubsOtters wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Applied on Thanksgiving Day, TU was lockedSmiley Tongue

Called in Yesterday, spoke to a very nice lady in UW,

She said was able to pull CB while on the phone.

I asked a couple of questions, She said "Good Sign" that it was not instantly declined.

 

Congratulations XXXXX!

You are approved for the U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards Card.

Here are a few things to know about your new card:

• Your credit line is $30,000.

• Your card should arrive via U.S. Postal Service in approximately six days.

 

I do not have TU F9 score .. F8 is 804

Many new personal accts. LOL/24 & several Inqs.

 

I am Shocked that the approval came so fast.

 

 

 


Congratulations! I notice your picture indicates a mastercard Is yours a mastercard or Visa? I only see Visa available on their website now. 


Hi @BearsCubsOtters , Thanks ...

That is a good question? .. I used the apply link from nav.com

I will report back here and @ you when I find out.

Message 8 of 33
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Card **Approval


@bizcredit11 wrote:

@M_Smart007 That is a terrific approval for US Bank. Definitely congrats!

 

What kind of relationship do you have with US Bank? 

 

Thanks,

bizcredit11


Hi @bizcredit11 , I have (3) personal credit cards with them, + Checking & Savings.

I deposit about 50K per month in personal checking. I have no other bus. checking or bus. cards with them.

 

Also want to add, they did not request any kind documents whatsoever.

 

Hope that helps?

Message 9 of 33
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Card **Approval


@M_Smart007 wrote:

@BearsCubsOtters wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Applied on Thanksgiving Day, TU was lockedSmiley Tongue

Called in Yesterday, spoke to a very nice lady in UW,

She said was able to pull CB while on the phone.

I asked a couple of questions, She said "Good Sign" that it was not instantly declined.

 

Congratulations XXXXX!

You are approved for the U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards Card.

Here are a few things to know about your new card:

• Your credit line is $30,000.

• Your card should arrive via U.S. Postal Service in approximately six days.

 

I do not have TU F9 score .. F8 is 804

Many new personal accts. LOL/24 & several Inqs.

 

I am Shocked that the approval came so fast.

 

 

 


Congratulations! I notice your picture indicates a mastercard Is yours a mastercard or Visa? I only see Visa available on their website now. 


Hi @BearsCubsOtters , Thanks ...

That is a good question? .. I used the apply link from nav.com

I will report back here and @ you when I find out.


@BearsCubsOtters, I called in .. and the Represenative confirmed that it is a Mastercard.

(click image to enlarge)

Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.