cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

** UPDATE ** Approved for Amex Business Gold & Platinum, Chase Ink & Floor and Decor $14,500

tag
TC1212
Regular Contributor

Re: ** UPDATE ** Approved for Amex Business Gold & Platinum, Chase Ink & Floor and Decor $14

@wasCB14  Haven't added it up yet, but it will be hard but I think I can accomplish it. I may fall short on one but I'm going to be strategic as I can. Plus I got 2 PenFed personal cards that only have about 1500 spend over 3 months. 😂😂

Message 11 of 17
3004life
Valued Member

Re: ** UPDATE ** Approved for Amex Business Gold & Platinum, Chase Ink & Floor and Decor $14

@TC1212  congrats 👏 And thanks for sharing data points, most helpful in my decision making in the next few weeks. 

Message 12 of 17
LP007
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!!! I love algo killers. Smash 'em! 7K Chase from the guest table while in the mid 600's. Here I am living in the big house for 3 years and only get 3K.

Something magical is lying in your file yet to be pin-pointed. We need forensics on the case. Smiley Very Happy

Smaaaash 'em!

Smaaaash 'em!

Smaaaash 'em!

Smaaaash 'em!

Smaaaash 'em!

Message 13 of 17
TC1212
Regular Contributor

@3004life @Thank you.

Message 14 of 17
TC1212
Regular Contributor

@LP007  Thank you, and Yes,  something magical.❤️ I was planning to wait until I got the card with 88% utilization down to 28%, but I decided to just go for it. I just realized yesterday that they also pulled my TransUnion, which was 672.

Message 15 of 17
3004life
Valued Member

@TC1212 Well my friend your data points and inspiring post made me come out of the basement and pull the trigger on accruing a Chase business card, what triggered me was the fact that you didn't have a relationship with them past or present, well neither do I so the stars lined up ie...only three new cards in last 24 months and experian is sitting at 725 fico 8 and 717 fico 9, age of oldest account is 9months oldest account 18years. Anywho pulled the trigger on Chase Business Ink and got reply we need more information. I did the app at midnight just screwing around. Anywho fraud department call 8am next morning to verify that i applied and to verify my business address. She said give me 10 seconds to run your application 10...9...8.. 1 CONGRATULATIONS you're approved for 13k!!! Give your card 10days to arrive. Next stop Amex Business Card. Been in business 11yrs with gross revenue of 92k. Thanks  TC1212 for giving me the courage to apply with Chase.

Message 16 of 17
TC1212
Regular Contributor

@3004life you're welcome and congrats on that great starting limit. I'm going to put a lot of spend on it over the next 5 months and then apply for a CLI.  I'm also going to open up a Chase business checking account.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.