cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Business Card Approvals

tag
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

Re: Updated US Bank Info - Credit Pull Bureaus, Time in Business and Existing Relationships

Thank you, @mikeef for the DP's!

I know personally what it feels like to be on-hold with USB. I'm impressed with them, but their hold time/music needs work, lol.

Message 21 of 36
Rikkumz
New Contributor

Re: US Bank Business Card Approvals

Anyone know if they're still handing out low starting CLs or if they have loosened up a bit?

Message 22 of 36
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

@Rikkumz wrote:

Anyone know if they're still handing out low starting CLs or if they have loosened up a bit?

I'm not sure US Bank has ever loosened up. They seem to start most of us out at $3,000. Some lucky few get $5,000.

Message 23 of 36
Five6Two
Frequent Contributor

@Rikkumz wrote:

I was approved for a $3k SL on the Business Cash Rewards Card in 04/20 and then $10k SL on the  Business Leverage Visa Signature Card in 11/20. Have not asked for CLI on either line but since I already have a $22k CL on the REI MasterCard, do not really want to poke the bear. 

Siggy under construction Smiley Happy
Message 24 of 36
Rikkumz
New Contributor

@audioman00 wrote:

Heard back today. Approved for $15k CLI - $20k total CL, which is what I requested. Just created a new post with DPs.

Thanks for your help @imaximous !

A question for everyone who got approved for this card...what was your "status" before you got confirmation of approval?

When I apped on 6/13...I got a message that my application couldn't be instantly approved and to wait however many days and so on and so forth.

When I called the automated UW line to check the status of my application this morning on 6/16 (it's only been 3 days since I apped)...I get the message "Your application was unable to be approved" and I will be receiving "documentation" within however many days.

Is that a flat out rejection or is it just too early before my application has actually been reviewed and the status changed?  Have any of you experienced the same thing?

Message 25 of 36
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Rikkumz wrote:

@audioman00 wrote:

Heard back today. Approved for $15k CLI - $20k total CL, which is what I requested. Just created a new post with DPs.

Thanks for your help @imaximous !

A question for everyone who got approved for this card...what was your "status" before you got confirmation of approval?

When I apped on 6/13...I got a message that my application couldn't be instantly approved and to wait however many days and so on and so forth.

When I called the automated UW line to check the status of my application this morning on 6/16 (it's only been 3 days since I apped)...I get the message "Your application was unable to be approved" and I will be receiving "documentation" within however many days.

Is that a flat out rejection or is it just too early before my application has actually been reviewed and the status changed?  Have any of you experienced the same thing?

@Rikkumz - The response would be the same as your post in the Applications section of the forums.  It means it was declined.  Options were provided on that particular topic and you can use a similar approach for your declined business application.

Message 26 of 36
Creditguymke
Established Member

US Bank  limits are ok. I have two cards with 10k limits each for the business. I still like Chase better as they give higher limits 

Starting Score: 757
Current Score: 796
Goal Score: 822

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 27 of 36
Rikkumz
New Contributor

@Creditguymke wrote:

US Bank  limits are ok. I have two cards with 10k limits each for the business. I still like Chase better as they give higher limits 

Were those 10K your starting limits or did you receive a CLI(s)?

Message 28 of 36
Creditguymke
Established Member

@Rikkumz wrote:

@Creditguymke wrote:

Were those 10K your starting limits or did you receive a CLI(s)?

They were starting limits 

Starting Score: 757
Current Score: 796
Goal Score: 822

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 29 of 36
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

Whats the best way to app with them? Online or phone? If low SCL, on the same day should UW be called for manual review?

Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.