Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Business Card Approvals

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: US Bank Business Card Approvals

UW algorithms are not going to provide better odds whether you do it online vs a phone application or viceversa.  You can do whichever you're most comfortable with.  If for any reason you're approved for a low SL you can have UW re-review the app or submit a reconsideration request.  Bear in mind that in a variety of cases this can result in another HP and results will vary.

I've typically gone to the branch whenever I'm conducting any banking or business matters since I know the banker for so many years, but then again that's usually my preference.  

Message 31 of 36
Five6Two
Frequent Contributor

@Five6Two wrote:

@Rikkumz wrote:

Anyone know if they're still handing out low starting CLs or if they have loosened up a bit?

I was approved for a $3k SL on the Business Cash Rewards Card in 04/20 and then $10k SL on the  Business Leverage Visa Signature Card in 11/20. Have not asked for CLI on either line but since I already have a $22k CL on the REI MasterCard, do not really want to poke the bear. 

DP, was auto-CLI on the $3k BCR now at $8k after 12th statement cut. Probably put around $12k on the card over those 12 months. 

Siggy under construction Smiley Happy
Message 32 of 36
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Rikkumz wrote:

Anyone know if they're still handing out low starting CLs or if they have loosened up a bit? 

Maybe they have loosened a little...seems that way.  I was approved for their 3/1% biz cb @ $9k sl, 16.64 apr. a few days ago.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Updated US Bank Info - Credit Pull Bureaus, Time in Business and Existing Relationships

Great information. Would you happen to know which bureau they check on the business side? I was going to apply but Nav said I wasn't a match because I had a recent inquiry. But I am carry some debt on my business. But above 800 on all cra's. 

Message 34 of 36
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: Updated US Bank Info - Credit Pull Bureaus, Time in Business and Existing Relationships

@Anonymous wrote:

Great information. Would you happen to know which bureau they check on the business side? I was going to apply but Nav said I wasn't a match because I had a recent inquiry. But I am carry some debt on my business. But above 800 on all cra's. 

For me in NY US Bank pulled EX.

One inquiry should not effect anything.

Your scores are great and carrying debt is very normal for a business.....it just matters how much debt to revenue. 

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 35 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok great. I'm going to go on the assumption they don't look at business credit just going to pull EX on personal. Thanks 

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.