Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Business Edge Select Rewards

tag
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

US Bank Business Edge Select Rewards

Instant approval for 18K SL. Really trying to not app another personal cc with them since the pulls would (usually) combine......

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Business Edge Select Rewards

WOW! Awesome starting CL with US Bank. They tend to start very conservatively and you kicked the door in!
Message 2 of 4
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
WOW! Awesome starting CL with US Bank. They tend to start very conservatively and you kicked the door in!

Thanks Smiley Happy I do have a personal cc with them and personal accounts but no business accounts besides this card. It seems they are like other banks, once you are in they seem to approve you easier.

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 3 of 4
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

Instant approval for 18K SL. Really trying to not app another personal cc with them since the pulls would (usually) combine......

Congrats on the $18k SL.

I called and spoke with an agent and they were saying that the Cash Edge card was going away. I wasn't sure if I was getting misinformation, but just in case I applied for the Business Cash Edge. It wasn't an instant approval, but I see the card showing up with a $12k SL.

I applied for a personal card on the same day; the personal card isn't showing yet so I'm waiting for that letter.

I've let a little over $1500 sit in a checking account out there for a couple of years. The last "US Bank" card I had was a Toyota Visa serviced by Elan for a paltry $1k.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.