Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Business Leverage Visa off

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank Business Leverage Visa off

I received a mailer for this card but have no relationship with US Bank. There is a $750 SUB if I spend $15,000 in first 3 months. Great offer but will I have to open up a bank account with US Bank? Which bureau will they run since they are offering me a business card? Thanks for your feedback. 🙏

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: US Bank Business Leverage Visa off

Usually Experian

Message 2 of 10
ScorpioRising
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I received a mailer for this card but have no relationship with US Bank. There is a $750 SUB if I spend $15,000 in first 3 months. Great offer but will I have to open up a bank account with US Bank? Which bureau will they run since they are offering me a business card? Thanks for your feedback. 🙏

The answer is "depends on how much you really want the card" and possibly other cards like the Visa Altitude Reserve card from US Bank.

But no, you don't have to open an account with them to apply. If you have the reservation code on the mailer, etc, then you are good to go. US Bank will pull your Experian business and personal and your D&B. 

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thank you 🙏 

Message 4 of 10
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Good Luck!

Recent dp....July 3- I app'd and was approved.  No prior biz relationship.  They pulled Equifax personal for me, live in GA. 

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in California so not sure who they will pull. Thanks for wishing me 🍀 luck! 🙏😊

Message 6 of 10
GApeachy
Super Contributor

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/The-quot-Which-Banks-Pull-Which-Report-For-Ap...

Maybe they'll pull your TU report.  This chart from the link above has some dp's for CA.  As long as all 3 of your cr's are where you want them to be then you're good to go regardless. My cr's are okay, nothing stellar. My EQ was 744 I believe. I just "went for it" anyway.  How about new accts. and inquiries?  Do you have many within the past 6 months/12 months?  It seems to be an issue with USB (perhaps personal cards, idk) but I have a lot inqs/new accts. and still managed an approval.  

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in CA I don't have a business relationship with them other than a cobranded Ralph card, and I was approved for the card. They pulled Experian  and at the time Fico was 760ish 1 inq with less than a year old business.

It wasn't an instant approval but when I called ready to recon the guy who I believe was from underwriting or some special dept just told me you're approved literally after good morning.

Give it a shot 

Message 8 of 10
atst2000
Frequent Contributor

I have the card along with the US Bank Cash Biz. Both received last October.  Both $3k SL. 
They pulled Experian (Personal) 720 at the time. 
they gave me a CLI right at 6 months and doubled my limit to $6k. 
Got the bonus, and I have a personal checking but not the Biz checking, so def not required. 

Message 9 of 10
CreditAficionado9
Established Member

I have the Biz Cash and they pulled TU. I live in CA but my biz is registered in AZ. I opened a personal checking only 2 months prior to app. My fico was 790 with 0 inqs.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.