Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Business Platinum Mailer

tag
mchang124
Regular Contributor

US Bank Business Platinum Mailer

Today in the mail i received a mailer with a confirmation code from US Bank fir their business platinum. i have no business cards yet and looking to BT some of my business expenses from my personal cards to a business card. i already have an established S-Corp. its a 0% APR for 18 months and a 16.49% APR afterwards.

680 FICO across the boards

9% UTI

AAoA 7 months (thin file due to rebuild last year)

10 INQ

Updated 2/13/2020 (a little late):

Approved with a $3k SL and 16.49% APR for 18 months

46A255BF-0E10-479E-B28F-0F0E54F8DA20.jpeg

What do you guys think the likelyhood of being approved? i dont want to waste a HP.

“It’s nice to be important but it’s more important to be nice”
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Business Platinum Mailer

My suggestion would be to wait until your scores reach 700+ I could be wrong, but I feel that's safer.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Business Platinum Mailer

I received the same mailer, and got a 7-10 Business Day response when I applied. A week later I received a letter in the mail stating they needed more info, and to call the number within 7 days to provide the additional info. It turns out they just needed a copy of my IRS EIN issuance form that you get when you start your company. I scanned and sent it in, and a couple days later I got an email that I was approved for a 3K SL. My scores were 672 with a 9% utilization. I do bank with US Bank, but I wouldn't wait until you're in the 700's to apply like the other person said.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.