Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Business Platinum Visa

tag
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

US Bank Business Platinum Visa

Following GApeachy's posts, I am going to share this data point as there are not many US Bank business data points. **Updated 10/1/2020**

9/17: cold apped for the US Bank business Platinum Visa online. Not instant approved.

9/17: received an email from Experian regarding a change to my credit file (the US Bank inquiry)

9/18-9/23 am: called the automated US Bank application hotline "application in process, typically you will be notified in 3 biz days"

9/23: called the automated US Bank application hotline around 9 pm, "Congratulations, your card has been approved!"

9/24: the business Platinum Visa appeared online with my personal checking account

Almost everybody states that US Bank pulls TU for business accounts; so I was very disappointed that they pulled my Experian (ugh)-billing address in Utah. 

Sole Proprietor

Business is 2.5 years old

No DUNS #

Two Chase Ink report to my Experian Business Credit Report

822 FICO on personal Experian

$3,000 SL

APR: do not know yet I was approved for the lowest rate of 9.9%

15 months 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers

3% or $5 minimum balance transfer fee

92% of credit line is available for balance transfers

Keep an eye out on US Bank if you are interested in this card. A few weeks ago, the offer was 20 months and then 18 months. So wait for the best offer if you can. I have Chase Ink and Amex business cards that were pretty easy to be approved for, so I was worried about being approved for the US Bank business card. I am thankful to have been approved and with a decent (for US Bank) SL. Hopefully this can help others.

**Just a quck update; I received the card today and per my account's terms and conditions, I was approved for the lowest ongoing APR of 9.99%**

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: US Bank Business Platinum Visa

Congrats on your approval. They always pulled EX for me here in NH. Never TU.

Message 2 of 13
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Thanks for sharing your data points. Congrats on your approval!!!

US Bank predominantly pulls TU, but can pull EX and EQ. Utah, Colorado, and Nevada pull EX.

Message 3 of 13
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 4 of 13
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

Thanks for sharing your data points. Congrats on your approval!!!

US Bank predominantly pulls TU, but can pull EX and EQ. Utah, Colorado, and Nevada pull EX.

Drat! But it is okay as the end result was an approval. 

Message 5 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your US Bank Bus Plat.. Approval..

Message 6 of 13
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@BearsCubsOtters wrote:

Almost everybody states that US Bank pulls TU for business accounts; so I was very disappointed that they pulled my Experian (ugh)-billing address in Utah. 

Fantastic and congrats on snagging this one.  I would like to compare dp's along the way with you and @mchang124  to learn their cli ways.   So your Experian was pulled, dh's Equifax was pulled...go figure.  I believe mchang124 stated Exp. pull like you.

I'm excited about this card too esp. since the apr is lower than any other biz card of mine and dh's.  Hey, every little bit helps.

Btw, your Exp. ain't too shabby.Smiley Tongue  Congrats again and look forward to future postings about this card.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 7 of 13
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@BearsCubsOtters wrote:

Fantastic and congrats on snagging this one.  I would like to compare dp's along the way with you and @mchang124  to learn their cli ways.   So your Experian was pulled, dh's Equifax was pulled...go figure.  I believe mchang124 stated Exp. pull like you.

I'm excited about this card too esp. since the apr is lower than any other biz card of mine and dh's.  Hey, every little bit helps.

Btw, your Exp. ain't too shabby.Smiley Tongue  Congrats again and look forward to future postings about this card.

Thank you! I appreciated your posts about the card; it helped me decide to apply myself-and I agree...the Chase and Amex biz cards are great for rewards but it also helps to have a low APR option.

Message 8 of 13
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Thank you very much for sharing these DPs and congrats on all your recent business approvals

Message 9 of 13
audioman00
Regular Contributor

@BearsCubsOtters I'm in the same boat except everything happened one day after you. Approved for $5k SL. I *think* I'm going to take the double HP and try to recon the SL. Unless ya'll can talk me out of that. I've seen some folks have success reconning low SLs for personal USB cards. Was told I need to wait until I physically receive the card to recon though. 

For me it was a TU HP (I'm in Pennsylvania)

TU FICO9 = 831

Utl = 1%

1/12, 3/24

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.