Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank biz cards

tag
Aloha808
Contributor

US Bank biz cards

Anyone know what AoOA needed (to get approved) for USB biz cards?
Active: Retired:
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank biz cards

Of the three biz cards we have USB points are the hardest to earn and least valueable.    our limit is arround $17K

We have a Capital One Spark $18K limit   and Chase Ink card $15K limit for our biz.   Chase and C1 are much  better with the rewards

Message 2 of 12
Aloha808
Contributor

Thanks for the response. I was just wondering if anybody knew how long of a credit history is required to be approved for a USB biz card?

For example, I've heard a 5 year credit history is required to be approved for the Citibusiness AA card.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Granted mine were PG, but I was approved by both USB Platinum and AA card with less than a year of BIZ Credit history.

Message 4 of 12
Aloha808
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Granted mine were PG, but I was approved by both USB Platinum and AA card with less than a year of BIZ Credit history.

Good to know, but how long was your personal credit history at the time?

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

AoOA on personal is 24 years. Although that account is due to drop off in 2022, which I assume will affect my CR severely. As my next oldest account is only 12 years. 

You have several impressive cards in your sig, so I can't imagine USB would be that unattainable.

Message 6 of 12
Aloha808
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

AoOA on personal is 24 years. Although that account is due to drop off in 2022, which I assume will affect my CR severely. As my next oldest account is only 12 years. 

You have several impressive cards in your sig, so I can't imagine USB would be that unattainable.

24 years is much more significant than a 1 year biz credit history. And thank you for the compliment, but unfortunately I'm more interested in getting my wife eligible for an Altitude Reserve, and her personal credit history is only 2.5-3 years, so I'm guessing she probably isn't eligible for a USB biz card. 

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank Biz Platinum was my first business card and got a $15K SL - now $40K from auto CLIs.  Used just for balance transfers.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

US Bank Biz Platinum was my first business card and got a $15K SL - now $40K from auto CLIs.  Used just for balance transfers.

Interesting. I'd love to hear more about the timeline.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Opened July 2016 took advantage of their 0% balance transfer offer of 16 months, and they kept sending me new 0% offers even though I maxed out the line then PIF'd just before the 0% expiration.  Late 2017 they upped to $25K and then to my shock in early 2019 upped it to 40K - I never once asked for a CLI.   Saved me thousands in interest even with a 3% xfer fee.  Now the card is PIF again and I have no need for any balance transfers anymore so I have $40K untapped  and I'm happy! 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.