cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Biz Cash Rewards WEMC approved..$12K!!!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

USB Biz Cash Rewards WEMC approved..$12K!!!

WHOA! Totally shocked...anyway, received a Pre-selected mailer for the Business Cash Rewards World Elite Mastercard with a confirmation code, set apr of 19.24%, and intro 0% for 15 billing cycles on purchases and BT's. My set APR is middle of the road, and not bad considering the ranges are 14.24%-25.24%. 

Went online to their biz offer website, and filled out application (it did ask for confirmation code from mailer).  Went pending, (not surprised), and tonight checked my online accounts, and there it was!!! SL of $12K!!!!! 

Ive had their personal card Cash+ $5K,  and the business select Visa $6K for over a year now in good standing, and also have my biz checking with them.  Pulled TU  personal (FICO 08- 720 fico 09- 761),  and EX business.  Im one happy gal here! 

Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 10.30.56 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-12 at 10.28.42 PM.png

10 REPLIES 10
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Re: USB Biz Cash Rewards WEMC approved..$12K!!!

Congratulations @Pizza1!

When you are in there for the long run it pays off.

Way to set the bar high and keep moving forward!

bizcredit11

Message 2 of 11
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congratulations On Your Approval @pizza1

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, congratz! Especially on a mailer, i tend to think 90% of that is just marketing.

Message 4 of 11
FieryDance
Frequent Contributor

Awesome pick up!   That one is a toughie too from what I heard!  

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! Wooohooo  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 11
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Super Congrats Pizza! 🎉🎉🎉

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Way to reach for the big pizza pie in the sky! 

Message 8 of 11
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Congrats! No doubt they value your existing business checking with them.

Well done!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 9 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks so much everyone!! Very lucky to have the relationship with them, and the limits I do.

Im seriously thinking of closing both my Amex biz cards. Green and Cash. Don't need both, and Amex won't budge on my Cash $1k limit. Obviously don't need them now..
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.