cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Biz Cash Rewards WEMC approved..$12K!!!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

Re: USB Biz Cash Rewards WEMC approved..$12K!!!

@Pizza1 !!!!!

Muchos Congrats!

@pizza1 wrote:

WHOA! Totally shocked...anyway, received a Pre-selected mailer for the Business Cash Rewards World Elite Mastercard with a confirmation code, set apr of 19.24%, and intro 0% for 15 billing cycles on purchases and BT's. My set APR is middle of the road, and not bad considering the ranges are 14.24%-25.24%. 

Went online to their biz offer website, and filled out application (it did ask for confirmation code from mailer).  Went pending, (not surprised), and tonight checked my online accounts, and there it was!!! SL of $12K!!!!! 

Ive had their personal card Cash+ $5K,  and the business select Visa $6K for over a year now in good standing, and also have my biz checking with them.  Pulled TU  personal (FICO 08- 720 fico 09- 761),  and EX business.  Im one happy gal here! 

Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 10.30.56 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-12 at 10.28.42 PM.png

NFCU Flagship 74k-United Plus Explorer-50k-QS 25k-Avianca 28.8k-Cabelas 24k-Lowes 35k-USAA Amex 32k-FNBO Plat 31k-Numerous others at 20k and below
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.