Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uline Net 30 limit?

tag
CashBackQueen
Frequent Contributor

Uline Net 30 limit?

I placed my first order with Uline today for $21 in attempt to establish business credit. I received a shipping confirmation so apparently I was approved for a Net 30 account, question is, how will I know how much I was approved for? Hopefully not $20 lol

BK7 DC 1/2/18 • Progress as of 5/10/22:

TCL: $89,350 • If it ain't got rewards, I don't want it Smiley Wink
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
CashBackQueen
Frequent Contributor

Re: Uline Net 30 limit?

Never mind, I got my answer Smiley Happy

I called their customer service line and they directed me to their credit department, I was approved for $250 net 30 yay! I know it’s not much to some of you guys, but this is my first business tradeline. Going to pay as soon as my invoice arrives, can’t wait to build my business credit!

Message 2 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Uline tends to be a moving limit as you need it and as you have experience with them.  Last I checked mine was only like $1300 but I have never had an order decline and I have had mine for years and years... have even changed which business owns the line at some point.

I always call in and pay my balance with a credit card too!

Message 3 of 7
CashBackQueen
Frequent Contributor

Yes, they mentioned it can grow. Question, if I don’t use the account for a month or so, does it still report?

Message 4 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@MyLoFico17 wrote:

Yes, they mentioned it can grow. Question, if I don’t use the account for a month or so, does it still report?

I'm unsure about reporting... business credit reports are so much harder to read than personal since companies are not listed with names.

Message 5 of 7
CashBackQueen
Frequent Contributor

Oh wow. That’s interesting. I’ve never seen a business credit report. Guess I’ll just place a monthly order to be on the safe side. I’d like to do this with two other companies to produce a Paydex score. 

@Creditaddict wrote:

@MyLoFico17 wrote:

I'm unsure about reporting... business credit reports are so much harder to read than personal since companies are not listed with names.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, im also looking to establish credit for my business. I've heard about uline, quill, and granger being great tier 1 accounts. Does anyone know of other accounts i can get to help with building credit that DO NOT need a PG? Thanks in advance!!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.