cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unreal! Approved Amex Gold Business with 627 credit score!? Now Chase Ink Preferred?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unreal! Approved Amex Gold Business with 627 credit score!? Now Chase Ink Preferred?

Spoke to Chase.  I was not approved based on my personal credit score.  They pulled EQ.

Message 11 of 14
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Re: Unreal! Approved Amex Gold Business with 627 credit score!? Now Chase Ink Preferred?

@Anonymous wrote:

Spoke to Chase.  I was not approved based on my personal credit score.  They pulled EQ.

Sorry to hear. I was pretty sure Ink is a PG card.

No worries.  You are on your way!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 12 of 14
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yea and I have no idea how it is 82.  I've only been in business for 18 months and last year I was sole propieter and this year starting jan 1 went to S-Corp. Only 1 trade line and it's only been reporting since July, cell phone.

I believe your EX biz score is not only factored by the trade lines and payments you make but it is also factored by the industry you are in.

Some industry is considered higher risk of defaulr so solid history creates a higher score based on industry peers.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 13 of 14
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Sorry about the Ink denial.  I guess that one can come in time.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.