Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update-Approved Ink Plus

tag
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Re: Ink Cash vs Plus

Congratulations! That's a nice starting line. I'm still waiting to hear on my Cash, checking the status line a couple of times per day.

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 11 of 22
brewcrew87
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Approved $26.5k per status line! Highest limit previously also with Chase $20k. They basically took my RC and Hyatt limits together! 

Says card will arrive within 10 business days. I may call to see about expediting if I ever get into and out of this long delayed meeting I'm waiting for.

Thanks all!

Congrats!!

i called yesterday to get my expedited. They said it should be here either tomorrow or Wednesday. 

Main Cards: CSR(30k), DiscoverIT(50k), Freedom(10.5k), Ink+(17k), SallieMae(17.5k), 3x BoA MLB(24k), 2x BoA BBR(16k) and probably too many other cards at this point...
Current Score:
EQ: ??? TU: 799 EX: 784 - Last Updated 2-2-17 - Last CC App 11/25/16
Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who are we calling for expediting? Same app status line but make different choices? Number from the back of a personal card? 

NM: Called status line and made different choices. Said 1-2 days. I have a business expense Wednesday that I'd REALLY like to put on it. I have to decide if I wait for the card and do it Wed or Thurs or just do it Wednesday morning whether it's here or not. (A course that opens and could fill up.) 

Message 13 of 22
brewcrew87
Regular Contributor

Re: Update-Approved Ink Cash vs Plus

Well I just received a UPS MyChoice alert. Delivery tomorrow from Chase. You should probably get it on Wednesday. Good luck!
Main Cards: CSR(30k), DiscoverIT(50k), Freedom(10.5k), Ink+(17k), SallieMae(17.5k), 3x BoA MLB(24k), 2x BoA BBR(16k) and probably too many other cards at this point...
Current Score:
Message 14 of 22
brewcrew87
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Who are we calling for expediting? Same app status line but make different choices? Number from the back of a personal card? 

NM: Called status line and made different choices. Said 1-2 days. I have a business expense Wednesday that I'd REALLY like to put on it. I have to decide if I wait for the card and do it Wed or Thurs or just do it Wednesday morning whether it's here or not. (A course that opens and could fill up.) 

Did you get your card yet?  I hope you were able to put that business expense on your shiny new Ink+.

Yesterday I activated mine and merged it with my personal accounts.  Already have most of the spend requirement met (I had a few bigger bills/purchases I was waiting on this card for too).

Current Score:
Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope. Due this afternoon, but my expense was this morning. Not a huge deal. Only $300. What sucks is that between that my cable and cell bills just drafted yesterday and today. I should have thought to take them off auto pay when I found out I was approved.
Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not an altogether smooth process. 

I got my card Wednesday. Today I set about getting it set up online. I'll be honest, I haven't looked at the paperwork much, but the card didn't have a sticker, so I figured it came activated like the RC. I called in to get it linked to my online account* and was sent to the fraud department. I answered the questions and they put me to a CSR to help with the other. Fraud guy, nice enough. CSR, nice enough...except he couldn't do what I needed. He needed to send me to the tech department to do the online account stuff. 

(While I had the regular CSR I asked if it was going to be a similar situation with my FU that I just got that there's no sticker but they're still expecting me to let them know I got it or they might decline it...even though it doesn't have a sticker to activate. He noted that I received it. I had limited time and mentioned that I'm not happy that it didn't come as a VS even though that was part of the 3-4 SM's back and forth, but I'd deal with that another time since I wanted to set up the online thing. He forwarded me to the tech guy.) 

Tech guy, hard to hear. Bad connection, not accent. He said first XXXd have to make an online account to then attach/merge with my personal. I asked "You" have to make an account or "I" have to make an account. I again got a garbled mess. I said I can't tell if you're saying that I have to go online and make an account...that I should be going to my computer now and doing so. OR if he was going to do something. I didn't entirely catch what he said, I but I could tell he said that if he did it he'd have to read me terms, and not what I wanted to deal with. So I said I'd make an online account and call back. 

Now I've made an online account and I see that it's slightly different being a business account. If I ask for them to be merged, will my personal stuff move to that business one, will the business move to my (super old) personal one or will I get a choice? Are my UR's gathered in one place either way? 

ETA: Finally broke it in down at Staples. Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 22
brewcrew87
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got my card Wednesday. Today I set about getting it set up online. I'll be honest, I haven't looked at the paperwork much, but the card didn't have a sticker, so I figured it came activated like the RC. I called in to get it linked to my online account* and was sent to the fraud department. I answered the questions and they put me to a CSR to help with the other. Fraud guy, nice enough. CSR, nice enough...except he couldn't do what I needed. He needed to send me to the tech department to do the online account stuff. 

(While I had the regular CSR I asked if it was going to be a similar situation with my FU that I just got that there's no sticker but they're still expecting me to let them know I got it or they might decline it...even though it doesn't have a sticker to activate. He noted that I received it. I had limited time and mentioned that I'm not happy that it didn't come as a VS even though that was part of the 3-4 SM's back and forth, but I'd deal with that another time since I wanted to set up the online thing. He forwarded me to the tech guy.) 

Tech guy, hard to hear. Bad connection, not accent. He said first XXXd have to make an online account to then attach/merge with my personal. I asked "You" have to make an account or "I" have to make an account. I again got a garbled mess. I said I can't tell if you're saying that I have to go online and make an account...that I should be going to my computer now and doing so. OR if he was going to do something. I didn't entirely catch what he said, I but I could tell he said that if he did it he'd have to read me terms, and not what I wanted to deal with. So I said I'd make an online account and call back. 

Now I've made an online account and I see that it's slightly different being a business account. If I ask for them to be merged, will my personal stuff move to that business one, will the business move to my (super old) personal one or will I get a choice? Are my UR's gathered in one place either way? 

Wow.  Sorry to hear it was such a pain. I immediately set up my new business online account and then called to get it merged with my personal accounts. The whole process took me about 3 minutes. 

Merging the accounts will take all of your personal accounts and put it on your business login. You will no longer have access to your old personal login.  All of your URs will be there, and you can transfer them to the Ink+ with a few clicks. 

I havent visited Staples yet, but I had a few bigger purchases and then funded a new PNC checking account so I should hit my spend in a few more days. Smiley Very Happy

Current Score:
Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@uecker4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow.  Sorry to hear it was such a pain. I immediately set up my new business online account and then called to get it merged with my personal accounts. The whole process took me about 3 minutes. 

Merging the accounts will take all of your personal accounts and put it on your business login. You will no longer have access to your old personal login.  All of your URs will be there, and you can transfer them to the Ink+ with a few clicks. 

I havent visited Staples yet, but I had a few bigger purchases and then funded a new PNC checking account so I should hit my spend in a few more days. Smiley Very Happy

Thanks. I was pretty sure I'd lose my personal login. :sad panda: 

Do I use the same Chase mobile app on my iphone? 

Message 19 of 22
brewcrew87
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@uecker4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks. I was pretty sure I'd lose my personal login. :sad panda: 

Do I use the same Chase mobile app on my iphone? 

Yeah... Same app. 

Current Score:
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.