Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Utilization on Business card

I’d try to pay before so then it’s zero for statement and cli
Message 11 of 14
janov
Valued Member

I can do it tomorrow without any problem i was wondering if it can increase in any way my chance for a CLI Smiley LOL 

Message 12 of 14
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@janov wrote:

I can do it tomorrow without any problem i was wondering if it can increase in any way my chance for a CLI Smiley LOL 

I don't think it would make a difference either way.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 13 of 14
red259
Super Contributor

I don't like credit util to be over 50% for multiple months. Maxing a card and then PIF on time is one thing, but carrying a maxed card month to month would start to make me nervous after two to three months. It can be fine but if all of a sudden there is a shift in the lending guidelines for the lender you can find yourself on the wrong side of the line and run into an issue. In terms of the cap 1 card itself because its showing on a personal credit report I wouldn't want it near max for more than a month. God forbid it spooks other lenders and cards get shutdown and your util spikes even higher causing a cascade effect, but that is only applicable to accounts that show on your personal credit report. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.