cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Business Card... No Online Access???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart Business Card... No Online Access???

I found out just now that there is no online access to pay for my card. What? It's available for regular customers and I believe corporate card holders, but not those of us who have the Walmart business card. I spoke with a Walmart agent and she said the only way to pay is by phone or mail in a check.

Seems so... archaic...

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
ABC123TLC
Contributor

Re: Walmart Business Card... No Online Access???

You can always make payments in-store

Sams Club business credit has an online portal (and can also be used in-store)  Get one of those

Are you sure>?  https://www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=walmart&accountT...

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

The link you provided isn't for Walmart business card holders. I tried before I started the thread. Smiley Sad 

Message 3 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I believe they have just 1 sign in and you create a new log in for the business card if you have a personal card too and sign in all in the same place

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

that sounds great. Unfortunately, I don't have personal card with Walmart. I guess I'll have to just pay over the phone

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart has a business card... HAHAHAHAHA

The number one sign you work for a bad company?

Your corporate spending card is a Walmart card.  Classy.

Message 6 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

that sounds great. Unfortunately, I don't have personal card with Walmart. I guess I'll have to just pay over the phone

no i meant right where you go to log in for personal card i think you just create a log in for business card also.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will give that a shot!

UPDATE: No go. They ask for the account number and the one I have on my card does not work. Bummer 

Message 8 of 11
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

A Walmart business card might not be that bad; there may be some advantageous uses.

• Limited to Walmart, the CFO wouldn't need to track down purchases from Delilah's Den (or similar).
  • Walmart has relatively low prices on a wide range of items that the business might need same day. (versus waiting for uline, staples)
  • Walmart BRC should also work at Sams Club.

The business may have multiple business cards, but for some individuals who never travel or entertain clients, and just need to purchase supplies, the Walmart card has no annual fee, and folks will be less tempted to be reckless with the business card.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doesn't bother me any that it's a Walmart card. I use it to buy goods for resale on Amazon.

@Anonymous wrote:

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.