Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart No Longer Opening Business Credit Accounts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart No Longer Opening Business Credit Accounts

Hey Guys,

I wanted to open a business credit account with Wal-mart, but had not heard or read any recent information. I called over to credit services. After waiting on hold and being transferred a few times, I was picked up by someone that said "Walmart was not recieving applications for business accounts at this time. " I said, ok so when can I expect you to resume? She corrected her statement by say, "we will not be recieving applications anymore." With them switching over to CapOne, I doubt it would have been a good thing anyway.

Hopefully this is helpful to someone!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart No Longer Opening Business Credit Accounts

Likely a hard pull festival.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

Likely a hard pull festival.

I agree!Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing this information.  I am actually glad to hear that Crap1 will not be issuing Walmart biz accounts, horrible bank to deal with...

Message 4 of 5
chiefone4u
Established Contributor

While not completely on topic; my business has received 3 letters so far basically telling me to keep an eye out for a new Walmart business card with new account number from Synchrony.

The letter also states I can continue to use my current card as usual until I receive the new card.

(As a side note, I've already been informed that my personal store card will transfer to Capital One.)
Goodwill Saturation Technique
Starting Score: EQ:608, EX:617, TU:625
Current Score 3/11/2020: EQ:695, EX:703, TU:720
Goal Score: 740+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Discover IT $1000Cabelas Clasic $1000Coscto Anywhere Signature Visa -Citi- $7200ExxonMobil Smartcard -Citi- $2500Playstation Visa (Comenity) $1950QuickSilver One $2200Walmart $6000Wells Fargo Platinum Visa $3000
Member of the Synchrony Bank giveth then Taketh away April 2020 Club! $86,900 in available credit gone without warning.
Newest Account July 8, 2020 -- Last HP October 24, 2020 -- Gardening Goal: August 2022 and reach 0/24
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.