Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Business Platinum $20,000 SP Approval

tag
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Wells Fargo Business Platinum $20,000 SP Approval

I recall reading last year about a member that opened a business account with WF and in the process was notified they were preapproved for a CC and a BLOC as they perform a personal EX SP during the account opening.  Wells Fargo uses F9 for credit cards.  My F9 is 832.  The banker told me I was preapproved for the CC with a $20K SL.  I was not offered a BLOC.  Accepted during the process and no EX HP was performed.  Not sure if they pulled EX BIZ at the same time.  Admittedly, I was skeptical that it could be that easy....sure enough!

WF.png

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Business Platinum $20,000 SP Approval

Congratulations @cashorcharge 

Message 2 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@cashorcharge wrote:

I recall reading last year about a member that opened a business account with WF and in the process was notified they were preapproved for a CC and a BLOC as they perform a personal EX SP during the account opening.  Wells Fargo uses F9 for credit cards.  My F9 is 832.  The banker told me I was preapproved for the CC with a $20K SL.  I was not offered a BLOC.  Accepted during the process and no EX HP was performed.  Not sure if they pulled EX BIZ at the same time.  Admittedly, I was skeptical that it could be that easy....sure enough!

WF.png

Congrats buddy 🥳 🍾

I think the common theme is doing the application in-branch, especially if you have a biz deposit account. I can't recall if there was a SUB for the biz deposit account or not recently.  But, $20K is awesome! 🤩 I'm surprised that the BLOC was not offered 🤔, then again WF biz can be a mystery sometimes.  

Do you currently bank with WF and/or was the biz deposit account new?

Message 3 of 7
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@cashorcharge wrote:

WF.png

Congrats buddy 🥳 🍾

I think the common theme is doing the application in-branch, especially if you have a biz deposit account. I can't recall if there was a SUB for the biz deposit account or not recently.  But, $20K is awesome! 🤩 I'm surprised that the BLOC was not offered 🤔, then again WF biz can be a mystery sometimes.  

Do you currently bank with WF and/or was the biz deposit account new?

Thanks @FinStar 

I had been watching though haven't seen a Biz Account SUB recently.  Plenty of offers from Chase and even some from BofA but nothing from WF.  The CC does have an easily attainable SUB so there's that....

Yes, been a WF client for a long time and this Biz account was new and done in branch.  Not that I'm certain, but I am also one those clients that still has their PLOC product...had it for an equally long time and I'm sure you remember all the..."it's going away" and then "we've decided it was the right thing to do now allowing you to keep it"  last year, so perhaps they didn't offer that since I have a similar product on the personal side.  This takes my total available credit with WF over $125,000 so I wasn't too upset. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

Congratulations @cashorcharge 

Thanks @Red1Blue 

Message 5 of 7
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Fantastic @cashorcharge Congrats!

You received exactly the same limit with only a soft pull on you Experian as I did just for opening up a business checking.

Experian biz was never pulled on my visit, but I did have just about the same Experian personal credit score as you.

Also, you are right it's a very easy sub to attain. Nothing fancy. Wow! Your total credit limit with WF is HUGE.

Enjoy,

bizcredit11

Message 6 of 7
AceTen
Regular Contributor

That is awesome! Congrats on the approval and big fat starting line. Smiley Very Happy 

Thank you for sharing the information and back story, as well. Good luck! 

"Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken."
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.