cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Business Platinum Visa Approved

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Wells Fargo Business Platinum Visa Approved

Had 'that' itch but wasn't itching to put up another account on my personal report so decided to go for a local. I had WF a long time ago but when I moved they didn't have branches in FL so I closed it and moved on to Chase instead.

No existing relationship. Went into the branch to open a business checking and take a look at their cards as well. Pulled EX9 and Approved for $2,500 -- they've always been conservative but apparently not as conservative as their personal side. I have 3 new cards showing up on my reports in the last 3 months and 3 inquiries in the same time. Usually that would freak WF out, but I guess not on the business side Smiley Happy

INQ < 6mo = 3; 

New Accts < 6mo = 3 (well my 4th, Amex hasn't posted so they only saw 3)

EX9 = 798

$500 SUB for $3k spend

$0 Annual Fee

It was funny though because their system still had my very old info so it said "Member since 2005" so now I can complain "I've been a member for over a decade" if I needed to be  dramatic about something. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 10.19.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-11 at 10.22.36 PM.png

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Business Platinum Visa Approved

Congratulations on your new biz card!

2020 is like a steak cooked well-done that needs to get out of my face. - @imapharmacygirl
Message 2 of 7
Highlighted

congrats nice sub.. Will be hitting them up for propel in may sometime, although not a business card just want the 50k sub

Message 3 of 7
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

congrats nice sub.. Will be hitting them up for propel in may sometime, although not a business card just want the 50k sub

Thanks @simplynoir and @CreditCuriosity

The propel is a nice card. I did recently log in and see that inflated SUB for 50k which is quite attractive. Going to knock this one out and maybe, just maybe I'll take a stab at the propel as well Smiley Happy not sure if their "6 months between cards" applies when crossing from business to personal

Message 4 of 7
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations Crack guy!! I plan to make a run for this one in a couple of months, after I pass a year on the bank account.

My most prized tradeline.
Message 5 of 7
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

Congratulations Crack guy!! I plan to make a run for this one in a couple of months, after I pass a year on the bank account.

Thanks @Gmood1! I had read online that you do need to have a checking account for a year, or you apply for both the account and card outright during account opening. Wasn't itching to wait a year so just went in to hammer them both out. Even the banker was like "well you may want to wait so you can establish some history" but I told him, "well not sure why'd you'd even check credit if you're not going to use it to gauge where a customer is at - we're applying for it" lol

He almost seemed afraid to like they've been traumatized by the whole scandal they had. That's on him though - I went there to get the card, not help him cope Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

congrads!

PERSONAL

BUSINESS
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.