Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Business Platinum Visa Approved

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Wells Fargo Business Platinum Visa Approved

Had 'that' itch but wasn't itching to put up another account on my personal report so decided to go for a local. I had WF a long time ago but when I moved they didn't have branches in FL so I closed it and moved on to Chase instead.

No existing relationship. Went into the branch to open a business checking and take a look at their cards as well. Pulled EX9 and Approved for $2,500 -- they've always been conservative but apparently not as conservative as their personal side. I have 3 new cards showing up on my reports in the last 3 months and 3 inquiries in the same time. Usually that would freak WF out, but I guess not on the business side Smiley Happy

INQ < 6mo = 3; 

New Accts < 6mo = 3 (well my 4th, Amex hasn't posted so they only saw 3)

EX9 = 798

$500 SUB for $3k spend

$0 Annual Fee

It was funny though because their system still had my very old info so it said "Member since 2005" so now I can complain "I've been a member for over a decade" if I needed to be  dramatic about something. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 10.19.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-11 at 10.22.36 PM.png

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Business Platinum Visa Approved

Congratulations on your new biz card!

Message 2 of 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

congrats nice sub.. Will be hitting them up for propel in may sometime, although not a business card just want the 50k sub

Message 3 of 7
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

congrats nice sub.. Will be hitting them up for propel in may sometime, although not a business card just want the 50k sub

Thanks @simplynoir and @CreditCuriosity

The propel is a nice card. I did recently log in and see that inflated SUB for 50k which is quite attractive. Going to knock this one out and maybe, just maybe I'll take a stab at the propel as well Smiley Happy not sure if their "6 months between cards" applies when crossing from business to personal

Message 4 of 7
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congratulations Crack guy!! I plan to make a run for this one in a couple of months, after I pass a year on the bank account.

Message 5 of 7
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

Congratulations Crack guy!! I plan to make a run for this one in a couple of months, after I pass a year on the bank account.

Thanks @Gmood1! I had read online that you do need to have a checking account for a year, or you apply for both the account and card outright during account opening. Wasn't itching to wait a year so just went in to hammer them both out. Even the banker was like "well you may want to wait so you can establish some history" but I told him, "well not sure why'd you'd even check credit if you're not going to use it to gauge where a customer is at - we're applying for it" lol

He almost seemed afraid to like they've been traumatized by the whole scandal they had. That's on him though - I went there to get the card, not help him cope Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrads!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.