cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are some other cards with 0% Intro APR?

tag
Swatch
Frequent Contributor

What are some other cards with 0% Intro APR?

I am looking for a 0% Promo APR business card other than Amex, Chase, BofA, Cap One, US Bank, or Disc. If any exist?

I also have to avoid any place that's INQ sensitive or needs highest scores Smiley Sad

I do AZEO.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: What are some other cards with 0% Intro APR?

@Swatch wrote:

I am looking for a 0% Promo APR business card other than Amex, Chase, BofA, Cap One, US Bank, or Disc. If any exist?

I also have to avoid any place that's INQ sensitive or needs highest scores Smiley Sad

FNBO

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 7
Who_wuda_thought
Frequent Contributor

There are business cards available with intro 0% offers from banks and credit unions for which Elan Financial is the issuer.  Basically same as US Bank business card offerings, except supposedly a bit more lenient in UW.  The SUB's/intro offer terms are different as well.

The FI's offering MC versions mostly seem to have the Mastercard Easy Savings Program benefit as well, so you get alot extra.  Main attraction being the 4%-5% rebate on participating hotels, rental cars, and restaurants/dining establishments.

Example - Benefits for Walden Savings Bank:

https://online1.elancard.com/oad/featuresAndBenefits.controller?offerId=9W93D6VXWW&locationCode=2589...

Mastercard Specific Benefits

• MasterRental Insurance Coverage : Pays for physical damage and theft to most rental vehicles up to $50,000. You must pay for the rental transaction with your card and decline the collision/loss damage waiver and personal effects insurance offered with the rental agency.
  • MasterRoad Assist Service: Provides 24-hour emergency roadside assistance.
  • Merchant Discounts: Automatic discounts with Mastercard EasySaving Program.
  • Mastercard Global Service: Provides worldwide, 24-hour assistance with lost or stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement and emergency cash advance.
  • Mastercard VAT Reclaim Service: Helps company reclaim the Value Added Tax (VAT) paid on business services purchased in the European Union.

Mastercard Easy Savings Program 

https://www.priceless.com/easy-savings?ac=easysavings#!/hotelnetwork

Scores as of April 4, 2024:

Message 3 of 7
credit8502020
Established Contributor

@Who_wuda_thought wrote:

There are business cards available with intro 0% offers from banks and credit unions for which Elan Financial is the issuer.  Basically same as US Bank business card offerings, except supposedly a bit more lenient in UW.  The SUB's/intro offer terms are different as well.

The FI's offering MC versions mostly seem to have the Mastercard Easy Savings Program benefit as well, so you get alot extra.  Main attraction being the 4%-5% rebate on participating hotels, rental cars, and restaurants/dining establishments.

https://online1.elancard.com/oad/featuresAndBenefits.controller?offerId=9W93D6VXWW&locationCode=2589...

• MasterRental Insurance Coverage : Pays for physical damage and theft to most rental vehicles up to $50,000. You must pay for the rental transaction with your card and decline the collision/loss damage waiver and personal effects insurance offered with the rental agency.
  • Mastercard Global Service: Provides worldwide, 24-hour assistance with lost or stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement and emergency cash advance.
  • Mastercard VAT Reclaim Service: Helps company reclaim the Value Added Tax (VAT) paid on business services purchased in the European Union.

@Who_wuda_thought Thank you for mentioning this. Have you or anyone you know been successful in applying for Elan MC with one FI and the Elan Visa with another FI? 

Message 4 of 7
credit8502020
Established Contributor

@Swatch wrote:

Hi @Swatch Have you started applying already? If not, a few more banks/credit cards you may want to consider are:
Citizens Bank

M&T Bank

PNC Bank

I hope this helps! 

Message 5 of 7
Who_wuda_thought
Frequent Contributor

@credit8502020 wrote:

@Who_wuda_thought wrote:

@Who_wuda_thought Thank you for mentioning this. Have you or anyone you know been successful in applying for Elan MC with one FI and the Elan Visa with another FI? 

No, I personally have not attempted.  I have only seen references here on MF of members who have been successful with approvals with same day apps for both VISA & MC Elan consumer versions.

Scores as of April 4, 2024:

Message 6 of 7
credit8502020
Established Contributor

@Who_wuda_thought wrote:

@credit8502020 wrote:

@Who_wuda_thought wrote:

No, I personally have not attempted.  I have only seen references here on MF of members who have been successful with approvals with same day apps for both VISA & MC Elan consumer versions.

@Who_wuda_thought Ok. Good to know. Thank you

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.