cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Chase 30 day message? (Update - Approved)

tag
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Re: What is the Chase 30 day message?

I called the Ink line and was told I cannot move credit from my personal lines but no problem to move from my Ink Plus. So I moved $5k from my Ink Plus to Cash, to bring the Cash to $8k and reduce the Plus to $15k. I am making a $6k equipment purchase in April so that will give me room to do so on the Cash, hit the spend requirement and give me 12 months at 0% to pay it off. I also asked them to expedite the card which they were happy to do.

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditJim wrote:

16 days after my application and I logged in to my Chase account and see the new account. Called the status line and it's changed to approved. Low limit of $3k. Does Chase allow reallocation of lines between cards? I would like to move something from either my Freedom, or if I have to, my Ink Plus.

Congrats on your approval

Message 12 of 14
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Thanks Irish. What a slow process!

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 13 of 14
myjourney
Super Contributor

@CreditJim wrote:

I called the Ink line and was told I cannot move credit from my personal lines but no problem to move from my Ink Plus. So I moved $5k from my Ink Plus to Cash, to bring the Cash to $8k and reduce the Plus to $15k. I am making a $6k equipment purchase in April so that will give me room to do so on the Cash, hit the spend requirement and give me 12 months at 0% to pay it off. I also asked them to expedite the card which they were happy to do.

Finally congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.