Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's a good business card with Chase?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's a good business card with Chase?

I already have the Ink Cash but we're looking for another Card from Chase for our small business.

What would you say are the best and why?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
driftless
Valued Contributor

Re: What's a good business card with Chase?

Chase only has the Ink cards.  Currently they come in two flavors: Business Preferred and Business Cash.  
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

They have 5 small business cards, both Ink products, Southwest airlines, United airlines, and Mariott hotel.
https://creditcards.chase.com/credit-cards/small-business

As for "best" that entirely depends on what you value in a credit card. You'd need to explain what you're looking for if we are to give any meaningful input.
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Driftless - No, they offer more than 2.

Wanderingbuilder - 90% of spend would be on Foreign Transactions, 5% on Dining, 5% on dining.

We don't need hotel stays at all. But flights or CashBack would be our main desires. What do you think?

Also strongly Preffered would be something with a intro 0% apr even if it's just 6 months.
Message 4 of 10
driftless
Valued Contributor

I was only replying to the Chase business cards, not the co-branded cards.
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Co-Branded Cards are still Chase cards you app for them through Chase and I think it was implied in the original post if you read it.

Asking which cards (not singular) are the best business cards with Chase and why.
Message 6 of 10
driftless
Valued Contributor

Ink Cash has a 0% APR offer for 12 months did your card come with that offer and is it under 12 months?  If so, maybe a CLI?
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I have the 12 months with the Ink Cash, but it doesn't waive FTF which is 90% of our spend Smiley Sad

So we end up putting most of our spend on BOA but we would like to spend more with Chase which is the reason for my question.
Message 8 of 10
driftless
Valued Contributor

Now I understand.  I would suggest Amex but you won't get the 0% APR but maybe you can get an APR that you can live with?  

I love the Chase ecosystem but I live in the dual world of UR and MR.  We have traveled well with MR's. 

Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm...we currently have Amex SimplyCash in addition to Chase Ink, we app'd the same day and didn't realize nether waived FTF's.

Amex has been really bad to us though we've had them 6 months and after 61 days requested a CLI which was denied and every 2 weeks since then all have been denied despite thousands of others approved for 61 day 3x CLI's.

But honestly we really want another Chase card we just really like the way they operate and we have our business checking with them. Plus it seems like their sign up bonueses are the best (80k UR for the Ink Preffered or 60k Southwest which I would value at $900).
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.