cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Bank Biz Cards Report To Biz Credit Reports?

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: Which Bank Biz Cards Report To Biz Credit Reports?

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

The only ones I know of which report to personal credit are Capital One, TD Bank, and Discover.

Do you know if it reports both positive and negative info on the personal report for TD Bank? I can add it to our list

Yes that's what I mean when I say it reports to personal credit. Because they all report negative stuff to personal credit as far as I know.

It just reports the same information to your personal credit as a personal credit card would.

Which for me is bad because I want to be able to use the business card freely, without having to think about how it might affect utilization.

Thanks for confirming, and I know what you mean. One of the core decision makers for me is personal reporting. I deliberatly avoid banks that will report business cards on personal reports - I don't understand the intent, and am not hell-bent on trying to figure it out, but at least if I know about it I can just avoid it lol thanks for the data point - I added it to the list. It's still just a home grown list, but I'm positive there are other noobs out there trying to get business accounts and may not know the full ins-and-outs of these card types. Thanks again! 

Message 11 of 140
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@SouthJamaica wrote:

The only ones I know of which report to personal credit are Capital One, TD Bank, and Discover.

You can add State Farm Bank biz CC to the list of those that report to personal CRs Smiley Tongue 

Message 12 of 140
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

You can add State Farm Bank biz CC to the list of those that report to personal CRs Smiley Tongue 

Never even thought about them or knew they had a biz divsion. Do you know if they report to any business credit reports above the personal reports? Also, I'm assumming you mean State Farm mirrors Cap1, reporting even postive info on the peronsal report - is that correct? I added it to the list, Thanks @FinStar!

Message 13 of 140
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

As they are brand new to me on the biz side, I don't know whether they even report to any biz CRs to be honest.

That being said, positive (or negative) history does report to personal CRs based on testing them out recently.

When I first considered them for the biz side I wasn't sure, so I gave it a whirl. The application process took like 2 weeks to get finalized since they had to verify a bunch of items. Once that hurdle was cleared, approved for $13,000.

Didn't think much of it then I started getting alerts a month or so later about a new account added (TU, EQ via CK and EX via CreditWise and USAA CMS). Lo' and behold, there it was! I was like...well aren't you the prettiest thing that just pushed my 5/24 goals further out 😄
Message 14 of 140
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:
As they are brand new to me on the biz side, I don't know whether they even report to any biz CRs to be honest.

That being said, positive (or negative) history does report to personal CRs based on testing them out recently.

When I first considered them for the biz side I wasn't sure, so I gave it a whirl. The application process took like 2 weeks to get finalized since they had to verify a bunch of items. Once that hurdle was cleared, approved for $13,000.

Didn't think much of it then I started getting alerts a month or so later about a new account added (TU, EQ via CK and EX via CreditWise and USAA CMS). Lo' and behold, there it was! I was like...well aren't you the prettiest thing that just pushed my 5/24 goals further out 😄

LOL $13k seems really decent for a new biz card. Obviously your profile supports it and the offset is the personal reporting, but for someone who doesn't mind it that's not a bad place to poke around at

Message 15 of 140
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just asked Navy Fed if their business cc report to any business bureaus... answer was NO.

Message 16 of 140
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Thanks @Mvcc! So we know NFCU doesn’t report to business, but are they reporting to the personal report (positive info, negative info, both or neither)? Do you know?
Message 17 of 140
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:
Thanks @Mvcc! So we know NFCU doesn’t report to business, but are they reporting to the personal report (positive info, negative info, both or neither)? Do you know?

No. NFCU business card does not report to personal credit.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 18 of 140
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

No. NFCU business card does not report to personal credit.

Wow - so they are a true hidden trade line. Didn't know that. I added it to our list - thanks for confirming!

Message 19 of 140
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

You need to take NFCU Biz OFF personal. It doesn't report anywhere.
Message 20 of 140
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.