cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Bank Biz Cards Report To Biz Credit Reports?

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: Which Bank Biz Cards Report To Biz Credit Reports?

@pizza1, that’s what I have noted on the chart. We’re you referring to a different bank by chance?
Message 21 of 140
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@credit_is_crack , oh actually my fault. I read the grid wrong, LOL..I do see that now. The print is small..Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 140
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:
As they are brand new to me on the biz side, I don't know whether they even report to any biz CRs to be honest.

That being said, positive (or negative) history does report to personal CRs based on testing them out recently.

When I first considered them for the biz side I wasn't sure, so I gave it a whirl. The application process took like 2 weeks to get finalized since they had to verify a bunch of items. Once that hurdle was cleared, approved for $13,000.

Didn't think much of it then I started getting alerts a month or so later about a new account added (TU, EQ via CK and EX via CreditWise and USAA CMS). Lo' and behold, there it was! I was like...well aren't you the prettiest thing that just pushed my 5/24 goals further out 😄

@FinStar LOLOL

Message 23 of 140
Anonymous
Not applicable

One additional credit union to add. 

I was going to try Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU) since they offered a 2% CB business credit card. But unfortunately they dont report to any D&B or any business bureaus either.

They do require a PG, however they said that delinquency doesn't get reported on personal credit. I am not sure how true that is since they require a PG.... but thought I would share.

I am hoping to find a decent cashback business credit card (2%+ ) with no annual fees, but I also need them to report a bureau Smiley Sad Having a tough time with it. 

I might just end up opening a card with one of the big banks but utilize the 2.5 - 3% personal CB card from Alliant CU. 

Let me know if anyone has any other suggestions. Thanks!

Message 24 of 140
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

great post + it should be pinned

Message 25 of 140
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@credit_is_crack , oh actually my fault. I read the grid wrong, LOL..I do see that now. The print is small..Smiley Happy

It is a bit small. I'll see if we can get it a bit larger. It looks fine on my PC but kepe forgetting I also have file on zoom to like 160% Smiley Very Happy

Message 26 of 140
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

One additional credit union to add. 

I was going to try Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU) since they offered a 2% CB business credit card. But unfortunately they dont report to any D&B or any business bureaus either.

They do require a PG, however they said that delinquency doesn't get reported on personal credit. I am not sure how true that is since they require a PG.... but thought I would share.

I think taking caution is the right way. I can't say that it would be odd to require PG and then not report anything if you fell delinquent. That's like almos telling someone "you can have the account with us, burn us, and nobody will ever know" -- but at the same time a lot of folks looking to be irresponsible won't go thru the hassle of getting a business fully registed either. 

When you refer to the 2%, are you looking at cashback or maybe travel options? The Amex BBP is 2x everything, of course if you redeem it for cash it is very useless, but if you redeem it for travel items then it can easily be worth 3-4% back, just depends on how you plan to redeem your rewards. What were you thinking?

Message 27 of 140
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the response!

I like cold hard cash. Although, I should probably consider the travel rewards as well, to reward my family with a vacation or two.... but I still like the cash.

I am currently running all my expenses through a USAA 2.5% CB card, and its great to have a "free" $3K around during Christmas Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 140
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the response!

I like cold hard cash. Although, I should probably consider the travel rewards as well, to reward my family with a vacation or two.... but I still like the cash.

I am currently running all my expenses through a USAA 2.5% CB card, and its great to have a "free" $3K around during Christmas Smiley Happy

Awe yes the Limitless - solid card to have and they're going to have to pry mine from my cold dead hands lol I'm not sure there are any other cards that would net you a higher return (overall) on the business side that the 2.5%. Depending on how much you spend on certain items you can get 5% or 3% on telecom bills, cell phones and gas that would exceed the 2.5% so it would increase your total return, but you'll be blending business and personal. I keep my business cards strictly for business items and then personal for personal. It boils down to, is your business a business you plan on expanding long term (or at least sustaining at the minimum), or is it side hustle and you just wanted a little articulation between the two. Once you know that, you'll know where to put your spend.

Message 29 of 140
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:
Thanks @Mvcc! So we know NFCU doesn’t report to business, but are they reporting to the personal report (positive info, negative info, both or neither)? Do you know?

I am absolutely certain that my NFCU Biz CC reports to my Business Experiàn.

Like 100% certain.

I pulled my report just a few days ago and it was there.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 30 of 140
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.