cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Bank Biz Cards Report To Biz Credit Reports?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which Bank Biz Cards Report To Biz Credit Reports?

My business officer stated they do not report to anyone as of 3/26/19 but they are working on it. He did not want to give any details.

Message 31 of 140
LittleSal
Frequent Contributor

@credit_is_crack

Can you add Synchrony Bank to the chart? I have a Lowe’s business card from Sync and trying to figure out who they report to.

Thanks
Message 32 of 140
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@jaxstraw wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:
Thanks @Mvcc! So we know NFCU doesn’t report to business, but are they reporting to the personal report (positive info, negative info, both or neither)? Do you know?

I am absolutely certain that my NFCU Biz CC reports to my Business Experiàn.

Like 100% certain.

I pulled my report just a few days ago and it was there.

@jaxstraw, This is the first time I've heard of a Navy Biz card showing up anywhere. You mentioned you just saw it on your report, do you know how long it's been reporting? When did you open the card and what did it show on the report?

Opening date? Regular account activity? I can certainly update the list but really surprised it would be showing anywhere. Also how is this business registered -- is it a Sol Prop, LLC, Corp?

Message 33 of 140
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My business officer stated they do not report to anyone as of 3/26/19 but they are working on it. He did not want to give any details.

@Cransom, Is the biz officer you're referring to regarding NFCU biz cards? Also was he saying they are working on a process to begin reporting to biz credit reports, or something else?

Message 34 of 140
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@LittleSal wrote:
@credit_is_crack

Can you add Synchrony Bank to the chart? I have a Lowe’s business card from Sync and trying to figure out who they report to.

Thanks

@LittleSal, you know I didn't even know they offered biz cards. I did go poking around on their website and found the below, but also found quite a few stories of folks trying to get these cards because they are 'hidden' tradelines, leading me to believe they don't report anywhere. However I cant find anywhere that talks about if they do/do not report, or specifically which biz cards they offer. Which biz card were you looking at?

Does anyone have any experience with a Synchrony Business Card - do they report to personal and/or business credit reports? If so, what activity do they report -- all activity or just negative, or neither?

Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 8.50.47 AM.png

Message 35 of 140
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@LittleSal wrote:
@credit_is_crack

Thanks

Kept digging around and found something. Synchrony Business reports to EX/EQ business (at least for the Walmart and Sams club cards - which seem to be their more popular business cards). I don't know if that's all they report to, but I'm adding it to the chart. 

Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 9.32.42 AM.png

Message 36 of 140
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

I'm an LLC.
At this point I only have one revolving account which is the NavBiz CC.
I have some Net30's but they are listed as such.
The CL is 10k.
It has been open for over 10 years.
So it is incredibly easy to verify what is being reported.
The CL and the type match exactly.
I haven't pulled my report in over 6 years and I purchased the cheapest edition so it doesn't tell you the issuer.....but the other data matches.
Maybe it would be best to not update the list until someone else can confirm but like I said I'm 100% positive that is what is reporting on mine.
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 37 of 140
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@jaxstraw wrote:
I'm an LLC.
At this point I only have one revolving account which is the NavBiz CC.
I have some Net30's but they are listed as such.
The CL is 10k.
It has been open for over 10 years.
So it is incredibly easy to verify what is being reported.
The CL and the type match exactly.
I haven't pulled my report in over 6 years and I purchased the cheapest edition so it doesn't tell you the issuer.....but the other data matches.
Maybe it would be best to not update the list until someone else can confirm but like I said I'm 100% positive that is what is reporting on mine.

It could be the report 'level'. I do know when I pulled my biz reports a few weeks ago I first got the cheapest one -- it showed all my biz cards (Amex & Chase -- BofA just opened so not reporting yet), but when i bought the upgraded version to see real details and scores then the Amex ones were not there (which was correct). I read from another poster here they got the same result. 

It's almost like the lower level report type picked up all business accounts and had very broad and generic info (date opening, CL, pay history), but when I got the upgraded one where it showed the scores and everything, it only factored in my Chase cards into the score, and the Amex ones were fully absent. I have no idea why they'd do something like that, but it's what I expereinced. Thanks for the extra info! 

Message 38 of 140
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you apply for business lending products on the NFCU side, you are matched with a business rep based on your location. We talked briefly about the reporting to business bureaus and he said they are working on it but did not want to give any details.

Message 39 of 140
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

When you apply for business lending products on the NFCU side, you are matched with a business rep based on your location. We talked briefly about the reporting to business bureaus and he said they are working on it but did not want to give any details.

If they start reporting to business bureaus' could be a good thing for some, obviously downside would be if they decide to go with reporting to personal bureau's as well. Navy tends to be a generous bank so those eligible could find themselves with some solid limits with limited business history. Huge fan of NFCU

Message 40 of 140
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.