cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Bank Biz Cards Report To Biz Credit Reports?

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: Which Bank Biz Cards Report To Biz Credit Reports?

Thanks for confirming!
Message 71 of 140
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

*bump*
Message 72 of 140
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:
*bump*

yes! bump! should be a sticky, right?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 73 of 140
GApeachy
Super Contributor

I do have something to say. Capital One has never reported to my Exp. Business.  I have been calling and bugging Capital One, I have also tried to get Exp. Biz to collect the info via their portal.  I was told two weeks ago by Cap1 csr that they quit reporting to Exp. Business a while back.  Can someone attest to test?  I'm a little ticked.  3 hp's for a crappy 2k card and no reports.  I pay for Exp. business credit report, cap1 spark, it's not there. Never has been there and looks like it won't be there.

Message 74 of 140
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the information!
Message 75 of 140
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@LauraC, how long have you had the card. Cap1 is notorious for reporting to all the CRAs (personal and biz), but I know I’ve also read a lot about it taking forever to show up. Do you already have other business trade lines Reporting? I know my first cards took almost 5-6 months. My D&B profile had to established before it started showing up everywhere, but I wasn’t paying to have that done so it let the banks do the leg work and push everything out - that was just my experience though
Message 76 of 140
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:
@LauraC, how long have you had the card.April 2019 Cap1 is notorious for reporting to all the CRAs (personal and biz), but I know I’ve also read a lot about it taking forever to show up. Do you already have other business trade lines Reporting? Yes, 4 on Exp.I know my first cards took almost 5-6 months. My D&B profile had to established before it started showing up everywhere, but I wasn’t paying to have that done so it let the banks do the leg work and push everything out - that was just my experience though D&B shows we've been on file since 1995 with them, Idk what is reported to them as far as tl's.

Message 77 of 140
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@LauraC that is definitely odd since you already have an established business profile. Hopefully someone else chimes in about then reporting (or not) and we’ll update our matrix
Message 78 of 140
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Okay, thanks

Message 79 of 140
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Any Data Points of Business Cards through FNBO?  

Thanks

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 80 of 140
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.