cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Bank Biz Cards Report To Biz Credit Reports?

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Which Bank Biz Cards Report To Biz Credit Reports?

Wish I was bro! I've just been lucky with the traveling. Lol
Next year, it will be South Italy or Greece. Of course, those CC points don't hurt either. Lol
Message 91 of 140
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Updated the grid with some recent findings.

• BofA business rep stated starting 2020 they will no longer report negative info on biz reports, just personal CRA's. As of right now though they do report negative items on SBFE. I'll update it once we get direct confirmations
  • Citi has expanded positive reporting to all (4) biz CRA's. I'm not sure if they are doing this for all new account holders and circling back to existing ones, but I was able to confirm with 3 reps and found it on a couple websites
  • FNBO does not report to personal CRA's, but still trying to pinpoint which biz CRA's it reports to (if any)
  • US Bank was previously reporting positive activity to D&B and EXP, however my biz rep recently said starting in FEB 2020 they'd report positive activity to D&B and EQ, removing EXP from the equation. I'll update it once we get direct confirmations

Been MIA for a minute but as I see info come thru I'll continue to update. Happy Thanksgiving! 

Message 92 of 140
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the DP's. The Citi info is nice to hear as I just aquired a Biz card from them, and broader positive reporting is a plus!

As for USB, I've already got EX covered. So them reporting to D&B and EQ will be nice as well. 

@Gmood1 wrote:
Spending Thanksgiving in Thailand this year.
Actually it's already over here. Lol

Interesting, I've never spent an American Holiday in another Country before. Mostly because I assumed travel is more expensive and crowded at those times, but I guess wouldn't apply in certain Countries. Even though they seems to be gaining in in popularity abroad.

At least it's warmer there! 

Message 93 of 140
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Prices are about average.
And way warmer for sure!! Lol
Like 90 in the day and 76 at night.
Still here for a few more days.
Spent Christmas in Italy a few years back. Flights were actually more reasonable then. Now, people seem to be catching on. The prices are definitely on the rise.
Message 94 of 140
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Long awaited DP: FNBO Business Visa just reported to our Experian Biz

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 95 of 140
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Another DP...  FNBO reposrts to D&B as well as Experian Business. 

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 96 of 140
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bumping this thread into 2021.

Message 97 of 140
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Bumping this thread into 2021.

Thanks for that! ^^

I am seeing all four of our Amex biz accts. on Exp. Biz (amts. and balances) but with different acct. numbers.  I know these are Amex though.

Also, USbank is still reporting to Exp. Biz as well.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 98 of 140
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@credit_is_crack would it be helpful to know that PayPal LoanBuilder (WebBank) reports to Exp. Biz?  I took out a loan to build credit and I just noticed this week that they reported it for the first time.  Though the loan is paid off it's there now.  So that might be new for WebBank.

ETA: though this isn't a credit card, idk if WebBank offers any but in case they do...there's that.

Thanks for all your hard work.  I use both of your charts (personal and biz).

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 99 of 140
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@credit_is_crack would it be helpful to know that PayPal LoanBuilder (WebBank) reports to Exp. Biz?  I took out a loan to build credit and I just noticed this week that they reported it for the first time.  Though the loan is paid off it's there now.  So that might be new for WebBank.

ETA: though this isn't a credit card, idk if WebBank offers any but in case they do...there's that.

Thanks for all your hard work.  I use both of your charts (personal and biz).

Thanks for the DP @GApeachy 

I hadn't updated this grid since 2019 so I just went thru and updated it. I went thru each reply on this thread, poked around business posts (on this site) and did some genearl searching online to see if results have been changing. I can definitely see some variances (mainly around Amex -- some say they show them on their reports, others say they don't show up anywhere). It's hard to tell if they should be reporting and there are errors with Amex, or if Amex changed their policies on reporting, but they weren't retroactive and only applied to new accounts at that time. 

Either way at least it's not over a year outdated now Smiley LOL As folks share my DP's I'll continue to update it

Message 100 of 140
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.