cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Bank Biz Cards Report To Biz Credit Reports?

tag
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Re: Which Bank Biz Cards Report To Biz Credit Reports?

@jaxstraw 

Thanks for your data point, but how were you able to determine it was Citi and how are you able to see your Equifax business reports?

bizcredit11

Message 111 of 140
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

@bizcredit11 wrote:

@jaxstraw 

Thanks for your data point, but how were you able to determine it was Citi and how are you able to see your Equifax business reports?

bizcredit11

I applied for a Citi AA Biz card not too long ago and was denied.

Called up reconsideration upon receiving the letter that said I was denied due to a derogatory account on my Equifax report.

Well my EQ personal is clean and score is near 790 so I figured they got something wrong.

The rep informed me although they pulled EQ personal they also pull EQ biz.....and that's where they derog was.

I know EQ biz report has some kind of issue because my free NAV account shows it with a 'D' score.

I could pay EQ Biz $99 and pull the report to see what they are reporting as derog and probably will sometime in the future to dispute it.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 112 of 140
AceTen
Regular Contributor

*Bump* so I can find this thread later. 

Thanks for the wonderful information. Smiley Wink

"Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken."
Message 113 of 140
RealEstateGuy89
Frequent Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@LittleSal wrote:
@credit_is_crack

Can you add Synchrony Bank to the chart? I have a Lowe’s business card from Sync and trying to figure out who they report to.

Thanks

@LittleSal, you know I didn't even know they offered biz cards. I did go poking around on their website and found the below, but also found quite a few stories of folks trying to get these cards because they are 'hidden' tradelines, leading me to believe they don't report anywhere. However I cant find anywhere that talks about if they do/do not report, or specifically which biz cards they offer. Which biz card were you looking at?

Does anyone have any experience with a Synchrony Business Card - do they report to personal and/or business credit reports? If so, what activity do they report -- all activity or just negative, or neither?

Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 8.50.47 AM.png

Hello CreditIsCrack:

I love your name btw! Smiley Wink 
I have 3 or 4 business credit cards or credit lines with Synchrony for my business and I believe they are all reporting to some of the business credit bureaus. I will have to check to see which ones each of them is reporting to and when I find out, I will try to remember to report it back here ASAP. They haven't reported to my personal credit reports and I'm pretty confident that they won't ever report there. 

So far I have these:

Sam's Club Regular Card: $8000 credit line

Amazon Business Line of Credit: $7500 credit line 

Sam's Club MasterCard: $12,000 credit line

I have opened up quite a few business credit cards and lines this past summer and I think there might be another Synchrony card or credit line that I can't think of right now, so I will have to check our bookkeeping records to see if there is one and what it is. I thought getting approved and setting these accounts up was very easy and the credit lines are what the accounts came with. I have not requested any credit line increases or suggested any starting credit line amounts. 

So far I have had a great experience with these accounts at Synchrony. Service has been good and accounts are working great.  

Message 114 of 140
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@RealEstateGuy89 wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@LittleSal wrote:
@credit_is_crack

Can you add Synchrony Bank to the chart? I have a Lowe’s business card from Sync and trying to figure out who they report to.

Thanks

@LittleSal, you know I didn't even know they offered biz cards. I did go poking around on their website and found the below, but also found quite a few stories of folks trying to get these cards because they are 'hidden' tradelines, leading me to believe they don't report anywhere. However I cant find anywhere that talks about if they do/do not report, or specifically which biz cards they offer. Which biz card were you looking at?

Does anyone have any experience with a Synchrony Business Card - do they report to personal and/or business credit reports? If so, what activity do they report -- all activity or just negative, or neither?

Hello CreditIsCrack:

I have 3 or 4 business credit cards or credit lines with Synchrony for my business and I believe they are all reporting to some of the business credit bureaus. I will have to check to see which ones each of them is reporting to and when I find out, I will try to remember to report it back here ASAP. They haven't reported to my personal credit reports and I'm pretty confident that they won't ever report there. 

So far I have these:

I have opened up quite a few business credit cards and lines this past summer and I think there might be another Synchrony card or credit line that I can't think of right now, so I will have to check our bookkeeping records to see if there is one and what it is. I thought getting approved and setting these accounts up was very easy and the credit lines are what the accounts came with. I have not requested any credit line increases or suggested any starting credit line amounts. 

So far I have had a great experience with these accounts at Synchrony. Service has been good and accounts are working great.  

Thanks for the notes @RealEstateGuy89 when you get a chance to check if/where they're reporting let us know and I can update the grid no problem. 

Message 115 of 140
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@RealEstateGuy89 wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@LittleSal wrote:
@credit_is_crack

Thanks

Hello CreditIsCrack:

So far I have these:

Thanks for the notes @RealEstateGuy89 when you get a chance to check if/where they're reporting let us know and I can update the grid no problem. 

Synchrony Lowes for Pros reports to Exp Biz. Synchrony Amazon LOC reports to Exp Biz, none of which reports to personal...unless you majorly screw up.  We've had both for over three years and synchrony reports monthly without fail. You will find last 4 digits of acct. Number, balance, and whether you go beyond 30 days. Hope this helps.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 116 of 140
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

Synchrony Lowes for Pros reports to Exp Biz. Synchrony Amazon LOC reports to Exp Biz, none of which reports to personal...unless you majorly screw up.  We've had both for over three years and synchrony reports monthly without fail. You will find last 4 digits of acct. Number, balance, and whether you go beyond 30 days. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the additional insight @GApeachy 

I removed EQ from the positive activity list, but left it on the negative activity list

Message 117 of 140
JimmiS
Established Member

If the "business loan" only reports to personal credit, then it's just a personal loan masquerading as a business loan. Isn't that considered false advertising? Or with businesses, is it buyer beware (caveat emptor) even with financial products?

Message 118 of 140
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@JimmiS wrote:

If the "business loan" only reports to personal credit, then it's just a personal loan masquerading as a business loan. Isn't that considered false advertising? Or with businesses, is it buyer beware (caveat emptor) even with financial products?

Hi @JimmiS are you talking about a specific lender? It wouldn't be false advertising as no bank has any legal requirement to report any activity to any CRA, but some will chose to report to personal only since it cost less than paying for Personal and Business reporting, and they likely already had an existing relationship with personal CRA's. 

That's one way to see it, but chances are the terms of the agreement are quite different than standard personal loans. For those looking to establish business credit, they'll usually stay away from these "personal only reporting" cats

Message 119 of 140
blackfines1
Contributor

having 2y of discover business card , i can confirm discover business doesnt report to Dnb or experian biz. Maybe SBFE  but definite not on experian biz

Message 120 of 140
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.