cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which CB does Amex Biz Gold Card Report to?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which CB does Amex Biz Gold Card Report to?

@GApeachy wrote:

All four of our Amex biz cards are being reported to Exp. Biz.  I'm looking at them now. 

eta:  the cards reporting are credit cards, not charge cards if that makes a difference.

Interesting!

Maybe, that's the difference! Amex Biz credit cards report while Charge cards don't!

Message 11 of 17
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

All four of our Amex biz cards are being reported to Exp. Biz.  I'm looking at them now. 

eta:  the cards reporting are credit cards, not charge cards if that makes a difference.

Interesting!

Maybe, that's the difference! Amex Biz credit cards report while Charge cards don't!

It's a thought but I just started allowing balances to post which could be the real reason as well. I just don't know for sure.  I'll have to watch in the coming months to try and figure that out.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 12 of 17
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

Interesting.  Maybe it depends on state?  Im in WA.  I have a buddy who can pull my Experian biz.  Ill ask him.  As of right now, I have Amex revolver and charge.  I paid off the revolver, so it should be reporting a balance.  

You know what I do see on my Experian biz?  My Chase biz Ink.  

Maybe this discussion needs a new post?

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 13 of 17
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@ToughFistFight wrote:

Interesting.  Maybe it depends on state?  Im in WA.  I have a buddy who can pull my Experian biz.  Ill ask him.  As of right now, I have Amex revolver and charge.  I paid off the revolver, so it should be reporting a balance.  

You know what I do see on my Experian biz?  My Chase biz Ink.  

Maybe this discussion needs a new post?

Tell your bubby not to look for the acct # but the balance posted on last stmt.  The acct number(s) do not match.  I have no idea where Amex gets those numbers from but they are definitely not any combo of the card number(s)....that's what threw me off some.  I had to pull stmts. and look for the stmt. balance and go back to the Exp. Biz cr to find the balance and the high credit.

ETA:  It could be that these acct numbers are assigned by Exp.  My two biz cards acct numbers listed on Exp. biz start with a 6 and dh's 2 biz cards start with a 5.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

Interesting!

It's a thought but I just started allowing balances to post which could be the real reason as well. I just don't know for sure.  I'll have to watch in the coming months to try and figure that out.

Just curious, but how do you check your Exp. Biz report? Do you have a Business Account with Experian? I use NAV Boost plan but can't see much on those.

Message 15 of 17
601flyguy
Established Contributor

I have 2 revolving business accounts and nothing reports for me.

2019 Spend Summary
$944,008 Amex BRG
$91,953 Amex SC
$58,351 Discover It
$50,046 BofA CR
$36,146 Amex PRG
$6,774 Cap1 QS
$963 Amex CM

$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 16 of 17
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

So, the only thing on my Experian biz report is my Chase biz Ink still.  Neither charge or revolver show up for Amex.  Ive had those for many years.  My 180k in Toyota Commercial  Finance doesnt show up either.  At this point its a craps shoot as to what reports. 

I ask my buddy who works in commercial lending to pull my Experian biz report.  I had a loan with him once upon a time and kept that info in my back pocket. 

I dont trust Nav. I view them like CK. 

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.