cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which business credit card do you use for your business cell phone protection ?

tag
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

Which business credit card do you use for your business cell phone protection ?

On a credit card thread started for cell phone coverage using personal cards: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Mastercard-Phone-Protection-Jan-2022/m-p/6466520 

What business credit card do you use for monthly billing of your business cell phone?

I have been using my personal Plat to charge the bill every month but since I have business credit, why not put in on them for easier tax deductions.

The only business card that I have which may work for me is the Barclay's Hawaiian Airlines WEMC.

It's the same coverage as the Amex Plat...

What do all you use ?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
URHomeInvestments
Regular Contributor

Re: Which business credit card do you use for your business cell phone protection ?

I had my personal phone before I started learning here, and haven't been running it at all through a business entity.  Thanks for prompting the idea...

As an AirBnb and VRBO host, my business is an LLC, and a phone is such a necessity. 

Message 2 of 4
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Which business credit card do you use for your business cell phone protection ?

Chase Ink Preferred card is what I use. The Chase Ink Cash earns more at 5% than the CIP at 3x/3% but prefer coverage in case anything happens

Message 3 of 4
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Amex Business Platinum

$10 monthly credit, phone protection, and it's already the card I like to run most property management expenses through.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.