cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who approves new Business (LLC) Credit Card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who approves new Business (LLC) Credit Card?

@Anonymous wrote:
Morpho
Question. I have a excellent credit score. I have relationships with a couple banks (amex, discover ,and chase) Is it required to get vendor credit cards? Yesterday I apped Lowes business AmEx card and was approved for 10,000. So can I just build with the banks I have a relationship with?

Yes, building with the banks you have a relationship with is the way to go imho.  Many people get vendor accounts because they want to get business credit without a personal guarantee. But if you have no need for those vendors and what you really need is universal credit cards (Visa/MC/Amex) then the vendor credit pit stop is not neccessary. (assuming you have good personal credit)

As for the address; simple answer is use your official business address. For some people that is a commercial location for others it is there home, for some it is a virtual office. You can also you add a mailing address if have a business address but you prefer mail to go to your home.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who approves new Business (LLC) Credit Card?

FYI, My LLC was formed in Dec. 2019. I was approved for a 2k line of revolving credit with TSC.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.