Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has both personal and business citi aadvantage ps

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who has both personal and business citi aadvantage ps

I'm trying to see my chances of getting the biz version I was approved with a good limit for the personal in September. Also got citi rewards card in june.
Please state the dates you were approved or denied(if you tried for the second card after being approved for either personal or biz)
Right now my eq score they use is above 760, but I know they pulled tu for my rewards card, and experian for my aadvantage.
The personal card has been great so far, my highest limit besides Amazon store card.
They just offered me a bt offer until next year I may or may not use it.
I am not too concerned with inquiries but I do have 2 that will be unscorable by the 1st of next month, and I may wait even longer if I do apply.
I'd like to hear from both ppl who got both cards, and ppl who got either a personal or biz card, and were denied for the second card.
Thanks any information is greatly appreciated.
5 REPLIES 5
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Who has both personal and business citi aadvantage ps

Don't remember dates, sorry. Approved from personal Aadvantage around Oct of 2017. Product changed to a different CC in Oct 2018.
Applied and approved for business version summer of 2019.
Collected SUBs on both. Totaling just over 130,000 miles.
Did the same with Amex Delta.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the information. I wonder if it is harder For personal or business or if it even makes the difference to get approved.
I plan to do exactly what you did with Delta as well. I Also will be product changing my citi cards. Does one have to wait a year like amex to pc after getting a sub?
Message 3 of 6
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Yes, they'll credit back the annual fee that was charged when you product change.
There wasn't a difference in being approved for either. For some reason, I always have to talk to a UW when dealing with Citi. Lol
But as long as I'm approved, I don't care 😉
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know the UW criteria Citi uses for BIZ versus Personal, but it seems that all your BIZ cards are Amex. So none are likely reporting to the CB that Citi will use. So unless you have other scoring factors not listed, it will be based soley on your Personal score. Which looks okay.

Also not sure what Citi feels is "credit seeking" behavior. 

My Personal AAdvantage was apped on 4/18, my AAdvantage BIZ app was 10/19. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ty. I'll most likely apply in a couple months after my newer accounts become at least 6 months.
Appreciate the time and info.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.