cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I be approved for this PNC bank business credit card ?

tag
TheeGeGe

Will I be approved for this PNC bank business credit card ?

Hi to make a long story short, I just applied for a PNC business credit card and want to know if they are gonna approve or deny me! I applied online, unfortunately had to go inside the branch to do an application with me being under 21 ! Ended up waiting and calling the business bank customer service and they told me I was " Denied " so I left it alone and moved foward. However 2 weeks later they called me, " They " being the Verification Deparment basically saying that they need to verify me through the SSA-98 and also verify my address ! And I gasped thinking to myself maybe I still have a chance. So I completed verification with the SSA by sending in a form and also completed the PNC address verification and the representative called me the next day and said " We've approved/cleared verification and we will now submit everything! You should expect an email in the next 24-48 hours. Mhm🤔 he wasn't clear if I was approved or denied! Called back after his call and one lady said " We have cleared verification it's either gonna send a card or go to another Deparment " huh? At this point idk, what do you guys think? Am I approved after all? Or is there a decision still need to be mad? Here are my stats below aswell.

Credit Score : 765

Annual Sales : $204,000

Annual Income : $160,000

Highest Individual Credit Card : $15,700

Highest AU Tradeline : $55,000 

5 Hard Inquiries

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Thermionic_E
Regular Contributor

Re: Will I be approved for this PNC bank business credit card ?

Sounds like you're doing well regardless but I understand. Without a large tradeline to make purchases your security measures are simply vulnerable 

Message 2 of 3
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Will I be approved for this PNC bank business credit card ?

@TheeGeGe wrote:

Hi to make a long story short, I just applied for a PNC business credit card and want to know if they are gonna approve or deny me! I applied online, unfortunately had to go inside the branch to do an application with me being under 21 ! Ended up waiting and calling the business bank customer service and they told me I was " Denied " so I left it alone and moved foward. However 2 weeks later they called me, " They " being the Verification Deparment basically saying that they need to verify me through the SSA-98 and also verify my address ! And I gasped thinking to myself maybe I still have a chance. So I completed verification with the SSA by sending in a form and also completed the PNC address verification and the representative called me the next day and said " We've approved/cleared verification and we will now submit everything! You should expect an email in the next 24-48 hours. Mhm🤔 he wasn't clear if I was approved or denied! Called back after his call and one lady said " We have cleared verification it's either gonna send a card or go to another Deparment " huh? At this point idk, what do you guys think? Am I approved after all? Or is there a decision still need to be mad? Here are my stats below aswell.

Credit Score : 765

Annual Sales : $204,000

Annual Income : $160,000

Highest Individual Credit Card : $15,700

Highest AU Tradeline : $55,000 

5 Hard Inquiries

Passing verification is just a first step. I have no idea if you will be approved or not by underwriting. I see no reason in the information you provided why you should not have a shot at approval.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.