cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will PPP Lenders re-open next round of lending?

tag
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

Will PPP Lenders re-open next round of lending?

1st round I got rejected and now seems all PPP lenders have closed portals. If and when the 2nd round is enacted, will PPP lenders be opening up again?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Will PPP Lenders re-open next round of lending?

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

1st round I got rejected and now seems all PPP lenders have closed portals. If and when the 2nd round is enacted, will PPP lenders be opening up again?

HUH? We are in 2nd round already... is that money gone? I found Square to be best option, not my bank.

EIDL for SBA disaster assistance loan is open and quick these days!

50% of the gross reported will be the loan offer.

Message 2 of 8
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

HUH? We are in 2nd round already... is that money gone? I found Square to be best option, not my bank.

EIDL for SBA disaster assistance loan is open and quick these days!

50% of the gross reported will be the loan offer.

2nd round from Congress to release more PPP ....I got a EIDL the on the 1st round.....But Id like to use the PPP to go towards the EIDL and my costs, a lot of the dumb banks I dealt with including a VP from B of A, had no clue how my S-Corp worked and rejected me for PPP. 

Message 3 of 8
sccredit
Valued Contributor

My understanding of the PPP being discussed is it would be a second round for businesses that had already received funds and could prove revenue loss of 50% or more. Obviously nothing is for sure until something actually passes.

Message 4 of 8
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

Any new inights?

Message 5 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

Any new inights?

The email from Square says on or before February 15

Message 6 of 8
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

Any new inights?

The email from Square says on or before February 15

Makes sense.

They are waiting until applicants have some sort of 2020 tax information to submit.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 7 of 8
sccredit
Valued Contributor

The SBA/Treasury has 10 days to release guidelines and forms. From there banks have to get their ducks in a row. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.