Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can now pre-qualify for the business FNBO 2% Cashback card

tag
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

You can now pre-qualify for the business FNBO 2% Cashback card

Better APR than the personal card. I will not app yet, as I do not want to app for just one card.

Good luck everyone! It looks like your approval is all based on your personal credit Experian file.

FNBO biz prequal.jpg.

bizcredit11

Message 1 of 110
109 REPLIES 109
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: You can now pre-qualify for the business FNBO 2% Cashback card

@bizcredit11 wrote:

Better APR than the personal card. I will not app yet, as I do not want to app for just one card.

Good luck everyone! It looks like your approval is all based on your personal credit Experian file.

FNBO biz prequal.jpg.

bizcredit11

Prequalify is always a great feature.

Though the one thing I did notice was the 3-4 posts on the personal CC forum it seemed everyone was getting 'your benefits could be $15000'.

They did report different APR offers though.

I'd like to see some approvals instead of folks just testing the system and see if they honor those numbers.

In my case when I used the personal preqal it gave me $15000 and a midrange APR.

But when I had cold apped the bz CC an hour or so earlier I was instantly approved for $7100.

The prequal was a soft pull....the cold app a hard pull...same CRA but two different products.

Great info though !!

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 110
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@jaxstraw wrote:

@bizcredit11 wrote:

FNBO biz prequal.jpg.

bizcredit11

Prequalify is always a great feature.

Though the one thing I did notice was the 3-4 posts on the personal CC forum it seemed everyone was getting 'your benefits could be $15000'.

They did report different APR offers though.

I'd like to see some approvals instead of folks just testing the system and see if they honor those numbers.

In my case when I used the personal preqal it gave me $15000 and a midrange APR.

But when I had cold apped the bz CC an hour or so earlier I was instantly approved for $7100.

The prequal was a soft pull....the cold app a hard pull...same CRA but two different products.

Great info though !!

@jaxstraw when I ran the prequal on personal card early last month it came back with 15k @18.24%. Like you, I chose the business version. Applied May 26 and got the 2-4week notice. Next day the 10-14 day review email. I finally received letter on Thursday requesting "TWO FORMS OF PHYSICAL ADDRESS VERIFICATION(BUS LICENSE, ARTICLES OF INC)." I faxed over BRC & EIN docs that afternoon. Called yesterday to confirm receipt and the Rep said faxed docs speed along the process. I estimated 20k annual spend on the application so really not expecting more than 5k SL but hope to get the 15.24% APR.

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 3 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

So many people are getting pre-qual and declined. Doesnt seem to hold much weight for approvals.

Message 4 of 110
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@bizcredit11 

Thank you for sharing info!

Message 5 of 110
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

There were quite a bit approvals also

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 6 of 110
Thermionic_E
Regular Contributor

Do they report to personal or function like an Amex card?

Message 7 of 110
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Thermionic_E wrote:

Do they report to personal or function like an Amex card?

No they do not report to personal.

They do report to at least EX and D&B

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 8 of 110
Thermionic_E
Regular Contributor

Okay, and so they pull your business credit like chase does for your paydex or Experian? I carried a balance on one of my business revolvers so I am not sure if I should risk it this month. And thanks!!

Message 9 of 110
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

For the DW last year, they pulled both Biz and Personal EX.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 10 of 110
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.