Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can now pre-qualify for the business FNBO 2% Cashback card

tag
Thermionic_E
Regular Contributor

Re: You can now pre-qualify for the business FNBO 2% Cashback card

Oh **bleep**... I have a membership for my business Experian but I don't really understand how that site functions. I check Nav and d and b as well. Do you have a recommended way of easily assessing ones business Experian? I don't get why their mobile site at least is so opaque 

Message 11 of 110
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Thermionic_E wrote:

Oh **bleep**... I have a membership for my business Experian but I don't really understand how that site functions. I check Nav and d and b as well. Do you have a recommended way of easily assessing ones business Experian? I don't get why their mobile site at least is so opaque 

I have both as well.  You may see more on the desktop, no sure.  You can see INQ's on Biz Experian desktop version.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 12 of 110
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@Thermionic_E wrote:

Okay, and so they pull your business credit like chase does for your paydex or Experian? I carried a balance on one of my business revolvers so I am not sure if I should risk it this month. And thanks!!

@Thermionic_E Im a sole proprietor, received alert personal EX was pulled as soon as app was submitted. Recently began building business credit so don't know if they also checked for business credit. At this point only using nav for free summaries.

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 13 of 110
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

I got $15k at 20% for the prequal.  I think I will hold off a bit since I just got the personal version.  This card is likely one of my next moves though. 

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 14 of 110
Thermionic_E
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the data points 

Message 15 of 110
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

I got $15k at 20% for the prequal.  I think I will hold off a bit since I just got the personal version.  This card is likely one of my next moves though. 

I was actually gardening this year in hopes of snagging the AmEx Business Cash in January '22. I set my reports on fire in December picking up 5 new personal accounts so needed the cool off period. This [prequal] opportunity was too good to pass and I am over the moon that it looks like an approval. Now I'm down to only the AmEx Amazon and Lowe's, may even try for a BLOC sometime late next year, then call it done for business credit. Gotta say it's been a great 2yr credit run, pandemic notwithstanding.

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 16 of 110
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@ocheosa wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

I was actually gardening this year in hopes of snagging the AmEx Business Cash in January '22. I set my reports on fire in December picking up 5 new personal accounts so needed the cool off period. This [prequal] opportunity was too good to pass and I am over the moon that it looks like an approval. Now I'm down to only the AmEx Amazon and Lowe's, may even try for a BLOC sometime late next year, then call it done for business credit. Gotta say it's been a great 2yr credit run, pandemic notwithstanding.

Excellent.  Let us know the final outcome.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Message 17 of 110
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

It says I have the best rates? That 5% balance transfer fee is the highest I have seen for new accounts. Might get it as the 0% APR could help me shift some of the SBA loan money that I took out and pay it down faster and also build payment history for the business. Data pts for you around 820ish credit score for all 3 on personal. 1% Uti and 6 inq on Ex (5 falling off in the next month) 2 inq on Eq ( both falling off next month) 2 inq on TU ( both falling off next month) Business side Gas card NO PG used for the past 3 years since applied for, Belhalf $10k credit line No PG that I never use and 1 SBA EIDL for $16.5k that is deferred until 06/28/21.  Are they are a 3 hard pull or 1? I might go for it since I like the 0% APR 

FNBO FOR MYFICO.PNG 

Message 18 of 110
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

It says I have the best rates? That 5% balance transfer fee is the highest I have seen for new accounts. Might get it as the 0% APR could help me shift some of the SBA loan money that I took out and pay it down faster and also build payment history for the business. Data pts for you around 820ish credit score for all 3 on personal. 1% Uti and 6 inq on Ex (5 falling off in the next month) 2 inq on Eq ( both falling off next month) 2 inq on TU ( both falling off next month) Business side Gas card NO PG used for the past 3 years since applied for, Belhalf $10k credit line No PG that I never use and 1 SBA EIDL for $16.5k that is deferred until 06/28/21.  Are they are a 3 hard pull or 1? I might go for it since I like the 0% APR 

FNBO FOR MYFICO.PNG 

One Hard Pull = EX Bankcard 09

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Message 19 of 110
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

FNBO FOR MYFICO.PNG 

One Hard Pull = EX Bankcard 09

@spiritcraft1 So they dont pull Fico 8??? I might go for it for now if thats what they do, as I will have 1 inq from the SBA for a 2020 pull on Fico 8 EX

Message 20 of 110
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.