tag
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

Re: You can now pre-qualify for the business FNBO 2% Cashback card

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

It says I have the best rates? That 5% balance transfer fee is the highest I have seen for new accounts. Might get it as the 0% APR could help me shift some of the SBA loan money that I took out and pay it down faster and also build payment history for the business. Data pts for you around 820ish credit score for all 3 on personal. 1% Uti and 6 inq on Ex (5 falling off in the next month) 2 inq on Eq ( both falling off next month) 2 inq on TU ( both falling off next month) Business side Gas card NO PG used for the past 3 years since applied for, Belhalf $10k credit line No PG that I never use and 1 SBA EIDL for $16.5k that is deferred until 06/28/21.  Are they are a 3 hard pull or 1? I might go for it since I like the 0% APR 

FNBO FOR MYFICO.PNG 

One Hard Pull = EX Bankcard 09

@spiritcraft1 So they dont pull Fico 8??? I might go for it for now if thats what they do, as I will have 1 inq from the SBA for a 2020 pull on Fico 8 EX

Nope, EX FICO Bankcard 09

I am dumb thinking this was TU FICO 9???? Anyways I pulled the trigger and got the HP and a 2-4 week answer. No offence this thread should be updated to reflect those that are getting the 2-4 week notice in case someone that thinks the prequal is a sure thing, when its not. I feel I have a strong credit profile at the moment and  maybe its too many people applying for the card, that they are doing recon for?

Message 31 of 110
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Inspired by this thread, I checked for prequalification and was prequalified, for a 15k limit and 20.24% APR.

I then applied and got the 2-4 week notice.

I have a hunch my application is being denied, and that the prequalification was not very meaningful.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 32 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Inspired by this thread, I checked for prequalification and was prequalified, for a 15k limit and 20.24% APR.

I have a hunch my application is being denied, and that the prequalification was not very meaningful.

lol thats what happened w mine, email the next business day app was complete check status link..

Message 33 of 110
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

It says I have the best rates? That 5% balance transfer fee is the highest I have seen for new accounts. Might get it as the 0% APR could help me shift some of the SBA loan money that I took out and pay it down faster and also build payment history for the business. Data pts for you around 820ish credit score for all 3 on personal. 1% Uti and 6 inq on Ex (5 falling off in the next month) 2 inq on Eq ( both falling off next month) 2 inq on TU ( both falling off next month) Business side Gas card NO PG used for the past 3 years since applied for, Belhalf $10k credit line No PG that I never use and 1 SBA EIDL for $16.5k that is deferred until 06/28/21.  Are they are a 3 hard pull or 1? I might go for it since I like the 0% APR 

FNBO FOR MYFICO.PNG 

@spiritcraft1 So they dont pull Fico 8??? I might go for it for now if thats what they do, as I will have 1 inq from the SBA for a 2020 pull on Fico 8 EX

I am dumb thinking this was TU FICO 9???? Anyways I pulled the trigger and got the HP and a 2-4 week answer. No offence this thread should be updated to reflect those that are getting the 2-4 week notice in case someone that thinks the prequal is a sure thing, when its not. I feel I have a strong credit profile at the moment and  maybe its too many people applying for the card, that they are doing recon for?

I posted that the prequal wasn't a sure thing in the first reply to this post.

Message #2.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 34 of 110
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

I also provided feedback on the 2-4 week message and followed up with details of my manual review process.

Message 3
https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/You-can-now-pre-qualify-for-the-business-FNBO-2-Cas...

Message 22
https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/You-can-now-pre-qualify-for-the-business-FNBO-2-Cas...

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 35 of 110
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

There is no such thing as a "sure thing." Even with a pre-qual you can be denied and that's with a strong profile/history.

You can recon and in some cases be approved and others be denied. It's difficult to know all their underwriting requirements.

Like any FI it benefits you to have some kind of history or relationship. Then at times... you have to take your best shot. No guarantees.

I couldn't even apply with FNBO in the past, I am glad they are at least opening up their services to other states. 

bizcredit11

Message 36 of 110
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@jaxstraw wrote:

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

FNBO FOR MYFICO.PNG 

I posted that the prequal wasn't a sure thing in the first reply to this post.

Message #2.

Right.  Plus, similar DPs were echoed on the personal version of this particular card.

Message 37 of 110
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Let us know how yours turns out!

Message 38 of 110
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Let us know how yours turns out!

Of course Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 39 of 110
Thermionic_E
Regular Contributor

Important data point for me: I had received a so called prestigious invitation for an fnbo personal credit line with language like "select few" and "expect extraordinary buying power" in it and got the same one again today, the previous one coming a week before I tried to the prequalify tool and I didn't realize fnbo had sent the previous app invite. I feel this means I was specifically targeted and it may have influenced my 15k line and acceptance. 

Message 40 of 110
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.