Did you mean: 

You can now pre-qualify for the business FNBO 2% Cashback card

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: You can now pre-qualify for the business FNBO 2% Cashback card

@FinStar wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Inspired by this thread, I checked for prequalification and was prequalified, for a 15k limit and 20.24% APR.

I then applied and got the 2-4 week notice.

I have a hunch my application is being denied, and that the prequalification was not very meaningful.

Let us know how yours turns out!

It's been 18 days and I haven't heard a word. It's still marked "pending". They haven't asked me for a thing.

They pulled EX on the day of the application.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 51 of 110
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Inspired by this thread, I checked for prequalification and was prequalified, for a 15k limit and 20.24% APR.

I then applied and got the 2-4 week notice.

I have a hunch my application is being denied, and that the prequalification was not very meaningful.

Let us know how yours turns out!

It's been 18 days and I haven't heard a word. It's still marked "pending". They haven't asked me for a thing.

They pulled EX on the day of the application.

@SouthJamaica , it may have gotten lost in the mail. Unfortunately, usps has still not recovered from its epic downfall. Give them a call, they should be able to update you on the status over the phone. And if a letter was sent, they should be able to forward a copy via email.

general customer svc: 1-800-819-4249

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 52 of 110
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Today, some 19 days after I applied, I received, via snail mail, a request that I send, by return snail mail, proof of my business's existence and address.

I guess this is a good sign Smiley Happy

Message 53 of 110
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Today, some 19 days after I applied, I received, via snail mail, a request that I send, by return snail mail, proof of my business's existence and address.

I'd say that if you feel comfortable in doing so or sending it via CMRR (or whichever secure method you prefer), then it appears that it could have a positive outcome.

Message 54 of 110
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Very good sign! Congrats!

Call and request loan analysts email, or fax to the number on the letter, to expedite the process. If you fax call to confirm receipt, mine was lost in cyberspace.

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
Message 55 of 110
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

OK Thanks @FinStar and @ocheosa

I took your suggestion, telephoned, and

emailed the documents to them.

Message 56 of 110
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

OK Well here's the bottom line:

Approved for 15k starting limit, which is the limit that was in the preapproval.

It took 24 days from application (within the 2-4 weeks they had projected).

They pulled EX. My EX FICO 8 at the time was 713. I don't know which scoring model they look at.

I had substantial recent inquiries in EX. No new accounts though.

Had substantial aggregate utilization at the time, in the neighborhood of 34-35%.

The only documents they asked for were the company's organization documents and proof of address, which happened to be the same document.

Very glad to add a 2% cash back, no annual fee, non-Amex, business card.  The 0% introductory APR is icing on the cake.

Message 57 of 110
OptimalCS
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for sharing. I pulled the trigger and was approved for $12K. 

"Wisdom is the principal thing..."
Message 58 of 110
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Approved for 15k starting limit, which is the limit that was in the preapproval.

They pulled EX. My EX FICO 8 at the time was 713. I don't know which scoring model they look at.

Had substantial aggregate utilization at the time, in the neighborhood of 34-35%.

The only documents they asked for were the company's organization documents and proof of address, which happened to be the same document.

Very glad to add a 2% cash back, no annual fee, non-Amex, business card.  The 0% introductory APR is icing on the cake.

Congratulations! Sure it may have been a bit of a nuisance waiting for the letter and all but well worth the benefit. Enjoy!

Message 59 of 110
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Congrats...  EX Bankcard 09 is what they use. 

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 60 of 110
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.