Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can now pre-qualify for the business FNBO 2% Cashback card

tag
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

Re: You can now pre-qualify for the business FNBO 2% Cashback card

Just update on the decline letter sent to me for business address, Im out with FNBO and I dont care. They dropped the ball on my app and just showed  me they are not worth my time if they cant even verify basic information. IMG_2595 (002).jpg

Message 71 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to this thread, I applied and was approved! I initially got the prequal and then went ahead and applied on 7/23. I got a message stating they are reviewing, etc. Then a day later, I got another email stating 10-14 days. I went and checked the status today and it said approved.

They did HP my Experian personal which is 735, no baddies and about 20% utilization.

Nav D&B: 80 and Biz Exp: is 67. Been in business almost 5 years with 275k revenue.

approved.png

Message 72 of 110
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

I prequaled a couple times for $15k and was going to wait for a clean report but figured I would blow an INQ and see what happened.  I received the we are reviewing your app screen.  I just got the approval email.  Took about 5 days, no Docs, no call etc.  Approved for full $15k!

EX Fico Bankcard09 = 685 or so.

4 EX INQs

EX Biz Score = 93

FNBO is something else.  Though they were on my list for business and personal for their 2% cards, I never would have though I had a chance at either until my reports cleaned up 100%.  I will be in great shape for a Biz CLI in 6 months. 

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 73 of 110
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

@AzCreditGuy Thanks for sharing your experience about FNBO. I'm disappointed that if did not turn out approved for you.

Did you use a personal mail box, home address, business address, or what if you don't mind me asking? Your scores and profile look like you would/should crush it!

Congrats @Anonymous and @spiritcraft1

bizcredit11

Message 74 of 110
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

@bizcredit11 wrote:

@AzCreditGuy Thanks for sharing your experience about FNBO. I'm disappointed that if did not turn out approved for you.

Did you use a personal mail box, home address, business address, or what if you don't mind me asking? Your scores and profile look like you would/should crush it!

Congrats @Anonymous and @spiritcraft1

bizcredit11

I have a virtual office/real office that I use in Scottsdale, I choose a time when its available and meet my clients in this office. Its a legit office and Wells Fargo had the same issue of stating they needed a real address? I gave them my home address which is still used as my business at times and they granted me a $25k CC, FNBO on the otherhand did not when I gave them the same info as I did Wells. My scores and UTI are what creditors look for, but FNBO do things different. Its not my loss as they have huge Barlcays vibe to them.

Message 75 of 110
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

@AzCreditGuy i'm assuming your home address is listed on your SOS listing?

That's very strange that WF would approve, but FNBO could not confirm. Most of these banks just want to PG your account with a home address anyway. WF definitely took that approach with me as well.

bizcredit11

Message 76 of 110
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

@bizcredit11 wrote:

@AzCreditGuy i'm assuming your home address is listed on your SOS listing?

That's very strange that WF would approve, but FNBO could not confirm. Most of these banks jut want to PG your account with a home address anyway. WF definitely took that approach with me as well.

bizcredit11

@bizcredit11 correct for address......Its not strange sorry they are just are horrible, 1% UTI, scores over 800, low business debt as well and others approved???...They can keep that card 

Message 77 of 110
dzt02

Has anyone tried submitting for a CLI on the website? Is it a hard pull?

Message 78 of 110
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@dzt02 wrote:

Has anyone tried submitting for a CLI on the website? Is it a hard pull?

It will result in a HP if submitted online.  You'd need to wait at least 6 months to consider requesting the first CLI after account opening.

Message 79 of 110
MansaMusa
New Contributor

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

Just update on the decline letter sent to me for business address, Im out with FNBO and I dont care. They dropped the ball on my app and just showed  me they are not worth my time if they cant even verify basic information. IMG_2595 (002).jpg

It took about six weeks for my decline letter to show up. It stated "Identifying information does not verify." Underwriting would not talk to me allow me to submit any docs to clear up whatever there problem was, which I'm sure was simply an address. The rep even felt the underwriter was a complete stink-hole.
Message 80 of 110
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.