cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can now pre-qualify for the business FNBO 2% Cashback card

tag
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

FNBO Business pre=approval - are they solid or not ?

So I am getting my old online business back into business checking, credit, etc...

I even found my old EIN # from 10 years ago when I had a different business.

FNBO gave me a $15K SL but my personal EX inquiries are high (11) due to mortgage inquiries.

Will FNBO still extend credit ?

Message 91 of 110
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FNBO Business pre=approval - are they solid or not ?

@4sallypat wrote:

So I am getting my old online business back into business checking, credit, etc...

FNBO gave me a $15K SL but my personal EX inquiries are high (11) due to mortgage inquiries.

@4sallypat -- please reference posts/DPs upthread. Bottom line, just like the personal version, the pre-qualification is not 100% guaranteed. Only way to know is when you pull the trigger. HP on EX.

Message 92 of 110
Thammer
New Contributor

Re: You can now pre-qualify for the business FNBO 2% Cashback card

Just tried the prequalify site for the personal card, and got a solid rate/credit line. Pulled the trigger and it was an instant approval for the exact terms/limit in the prequalify link. Seems to be accurate I'd say.

Message 93 of 110
Thammer
New Contributor

Re: FNBO Business pre=approval - are they solid or not ?

@4sallypat wrote:

I just got approved for the personal version with almost 22 inqs on Exp. Mortgage refinance inquiries, recent auto loan, and CC apps. Score in the 780s, low UTI, 175k reported income. 

Message 94 of 110
JL276
Regular Contributor

Ran the prequal and approved for same amount. They overnited the card without me asking, just activated this morning. In my case it was accurate.

Message 95 of 110
GrainFan
New Contributor

Just applied as sole prop. with no business banking or other info filled out, just $5k in yearly spend. EX-09 somewhere around 730, 9/24 inq, 6/24 new accounts. Received the 2-4 weeks message, hopefully they don't ask for biz docs because I don't have em. But I got the FNBO Evergreen personal a few months ago, so we'll see. 

Message 96 of 110
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

@GrainFan wrote:

Just applied as sole prop. with no business banking or other info filled out, just $5k in yearly spend. EX-09 somewhere around 730, 9/24 inq, 6/24 new accounts. Received the 2-4 weeks message, hopefully they don't ask for biz docs because I don't have em. But I got the FNBO Evergreen personal a few months ago, so we'll see. 

Do let us know what is the outcome for the business FNBO card app?

I am in a similar situation (Sole Prop), thin business profile, 770 EX-09, 12/24 inq, 3/24 new, 4% UT.

No relationship with FNBO at all (not even the co-branded cards)

Message 97 of 110
GrainFan
New Contributor

@4sallypat I will definitely keep you updated - I have no business profile at all - but I do resale on the side. My UTI is also <10%, usually 4-6%.

Message 98 of 110
GrainFan
New Contributor

@4sallypat Approved on Friday with SL of $9000, matches my preapproval. They didn't ask for docs, so I lucked out there. I'm guessing my previous relationship helped, best of luck to you though!

Message 99 of 110
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

@GrainFan wrote:

@4sallypat Approved on Friday with SL of $9000, matches my preapproval. They didn't ask for docs, so I lucked out there. I'm guessing my previous relationship helped, best of luck to you though!

Yay congrats !

Good to hear, I shall be applying soon.

Thanks for the DP.

Message 100 of 110
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.