Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can now pre-qualify for the business FNBO 2% Cashback card

YungGouda
Valued Member

Re: You can now pre-qualify for the business FNBO 2% Cashback card

Prequalified 11/6 – 12k @ 18.99%
Applied 11/6 – as sole prop with annual biz rev of 5k, got the 2-4 weeks review message.
Received 11/7 – email with pending status
Approved 11/16 – 12k @ 18.99%; didn't have to send in any docs whatsoever.

Now awaiting my expedited card…

FICO 8s (10/11/2021)

PERSONAL

BUSINESS

RIP (& GOOD RIDDANCE!)
Message 101 of 110
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

@YungGouda wrote:

Applied 11/6 – as sole prop with annual biz rev of 5k, got the 2-4 weeks review message.

Congrats! Is your business information easily found via your state's Secretary of State website? I wonder if they do due diligence on their end when approving without docs. 

Message 102 of 110
4sallypat
Established Contributor

If your business has a thin profile or non-existent, FNBO business cards rely on your personal credit.

They pull EX as a soft pull when you pre-qualify and then a  HP when you accept.

It is a PG business card.

My pre-approval is $15K for both business and personal.

Haven't decided which to HP....

Message 103 of 110
Still_Here
Established Member

@YungGoudaCongrats on the approval!

Hopefully, I will have similar luck. I app'd on 11/10 and got the 2-4 week message, and the pending email as well.  They said UW was off on Veteran's day, so maybe I'll hear something this Friday.  I am a sole prop as well.  Weird thing is, I never got hit with an HP for the app, at least not yet.  My EX F8 on that day was 686. I was pre-qual for $9k 23.99%.  I was approved last month for the personal Evergreen w/ SL $8,800.

Message 104 of 110
YungGouda
Valued Member

@BearsCubsOtters wrote:

@YungGouda wrote:

Congrats! Is your business information easily found via your state's Secretary of State website? I wonder if they do due diligence on their end when approving without docs. 

I plan on eventually filing for an LLC but I don't currently have any articles of incorporation on file @BearsCubsOtters 

I'm a sole prop, mainly doing rideshare and deliveries for the past 5 yrs; I am looking into expanding my business ventures, though, as my reasoning for applying for the card in the first place. 

FICO 8s (10/11/2021)

PERSONAL

BUSINESS

RIP (& GOOD RIDDANCE!)
Message 105 of 110
YungGouda
Valued Member

Hopefully, you'll fare as well as I did! @Still_Here. That is strange, tho. As soon as I hit "Submit" on the app, I got HP notifications from all my credit monitoring services. Man, I must've checked that app status 2x, 3x times a day for those 10 calendar days haha... 

FICO 8s (10/11/2021)

PERSONAL

BUSINESS

RIP (& GOOD RIDDANCE!)
Message 106 of 110
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

@YungGouda wrote:

@BearsCubsOtters wrote:

@YungGouda wrote:

I plan on eventually filing for an LLC but I don't currently have any articles of incorporation on file @BearsCubsOtters 

I'm a sole prop, mainly doing rideshare and deliveries for the past 5 yrs; I am looking into expanding my business ventures, though, as my reasoning for applying for the card in the first place. 

@YungGouda thank you for the response. I just can't figure FNBO out. They put some people through the ringer and others, not so much. Congrats on your approval! It is one card I want to get eventually. 

Message 107 of 110
Still_Here
Established Member

@YungGoudaI check the online status twice a day, plus at least one phone call. After I made my reply to your OP, I got really nervous b/c I went and got my mail and had a letter from FNBO....it was the statement for my personal card though Smiley Wink

Message 108 of 110
JFox418
New Contributor

Can you PQ and app for the personal and business at the same time and it'll only HP your personal once? 

11.05.21 - EX 767 / EQ 774 / TU 762 %56 UTIL $43.1K CL (WIP)                                                                                  Gardening since 8/19

11.18.21 - EX 780 %43 UTIL

Message 109 of 110
FinStar

@JFox418 wrote:

Can you PQ and app for the personal and business at the same time and it'll only HP your personal once? 

It will be two separate HPs @JFox418.

Message 110 of 110
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.