Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best route to go for chase ink cash

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: best route to go for chase ink cash

@odd_dog wrote:

Well I will have to keep my seedling in the GC, no graduation for me this month. Applied for the Ink Cash (ALL my accountants fault) and was approved....at the end of the application I got a message to call immediately - I did so, very nice annalist, really just asked why I had 22 inquires since Jan.....I said I know I had a lot but 22??  Explained I changed over loyalty cards because the company I work for changed our airlines and hotels and quite frankly I want the points to take my family on vacation, if I have to travel for work. Also some car and real estate inquires. After that she thought I was searching for credit, I said I have been doing this for over 30 years (28 of them with CHASE) and NEVER had a late or default....APPROVED....should get in a few days per welcome email....So thanks all for the insight and advice, it is appreciated.....It has been a few days and nothing has shown up on my Chase on line account (like the personal cards show up before I get the card). Is the business on line different than the personal on line login?

Congrats on the approval.. I have both Ink cards and it is the same login for all my cards and my accounts.  If you don't see it, call them as their support will work with you to get it under the same profile...

Enjoy the new card..

Message 11 of 13
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@sccredit wrote:

@odd_dog wrote:

Well I will have to keep my seedling in the GC, no graduation for me this month. Applied for the Ink Cash (ALL my accountants fault) and was approved....at the end of the application I got a message to call immediately - I did so, very nice annalist, really just asked why I had 22 inquires since Jan.....I said I know I had a lot but 22??  Explained I changed over loyalty cards because the company I work for changed our airlines and hotels and quite frankly I want the points to take my family on vacation, if I have to travel for work. Also some car and real estate inquires. After that she thought I was searching for credit, I said I have been doing this for over 30 years (28 of them with CHASE) and NEVER had a late or default....APPROVED....should get in a few days per welcome email....So thanks all for the insight and advice, it is appreciated.....It has been a few days and nothing has shown up on my Chase on line account (like the personal cards show up before I get the card). Is the business on line different than the personal on line login?

My business log in is different than my personal, I could not link the cards

Ditto. I have three logins, one personal, one sole proprietor, a third one as LLC.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 12 of 13
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

WOW three logins....cool if you do want to keep separate, I have not received the card yet but when I do I am going to ask to put it with my current personal login just so I can remember the password and login ID!!  LOL

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.